I downloaded the demo on the 360. Those load times...

#1 Posted by golguin (4052 posts) -

The load times on the demo were killing me. They were around 10-15 seconds of just black and it wasn't really during a transition. I'm also seeing the same scene stuttering that was present in the Walking Dead right after a choice was made during an action scene.

I saw the game being played on a PC and it was all smooth. It this a 360 thing? A demo thing? Can someone with the 360 version of the game comment on this?

#2 Posted by Oldirtybearon (4893 posts) -

It's a "Telltale can't optimize worth a damn" thing. Those issues were present during TWD on 360 (and, I think, PS3), but it was definitely the worst on 360. Xbox players just toughed it out, mostly.

#3 Posted by RonGalaxy (3269 posts) -

I've decided to get it on PC,but I really wish you could buy individual episodes as opposed to jumping into it completely.

#4 Edited by ShadowSkill11 (1783 posts) -

I played on PC. What load times?

#5 Posted by Scampbell (501 posts) -
#6 Posted by BRich (440 posts) -

I played on 360. What load times?

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.