What happened with The Wolf Among Us Quick Look?

#1 Edited by LackingSaint (1789 posts) -

Brad mentioned it on his Extra Life stream and I feel like it's been talked about before, but no Wolf Among Us QL seems to have materialised. It's a shame the team seems so apathetic to tWAU because the first episode is easily one of my favourite gaming experiences this year. So what's up?

#2 Edited by Rabbykayn (223 posts) -

They gave it a resounding endorsement on two separate broadcasts of Bombin in the AM, so the ENTIRE team isn't apathetic towards it.

#3 Posted by BisonHero (6451 posts) -

The same thing that happened to the Orcs Must Die 2 Quick Look and Anomaly 2 Quick Look. And the Pokemon Black 2/White 2 Quick Look.

OK, not really, because all of those games became running jokes in I Love Mondays that clearly no one was interested in playing. Still, I guess no one in the office to champion it.

Though now that Patrick will be in San Francisco for a little bit...

#4 Posted by bunnymud (717 posts) -

Dance Central 3??????

#5 Posted by Jonny_Anonymous (1005 posts) -

Wolf Among Us chp 1 is fantastic

#6 Posted by Veektarius (4772 posts) -

Just play it. There is literally nothing they can QL about that game that wouldn't be spoiling it.

#7 Edited by LackingSaint (1789 posts) -

Just play it. There is literally nothing they can QL about that game that wouldn't be spoiling it.

Oh I already have, but Quick Looks for me function both as consumer advice as well as entertaining mini let's plays. Looks like a Wolf Among Us QL did just go up, luckily!... five minutes before I have to go out to dinner.

#8 Posted by BisonHero (6451 posts) -

I totally called the outcome of this.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.