New Wonderful 101 trailer.

#1 Posted by Icemael (6321 posts) -

Some intense action scenes in there.

#2 Posted by Video_Game_King (36272 posts) -

I'm pretty sure this is already on the site.

#3 Posted by FluxWaveZ (19345 posts) -

Yeah, this isn't quite that new since it was from the Nintendo Direct and posted on GB.

Looks cool, though.

#4 Posted by Icemael (6321 posts) -

You're right. I didn't notice since I never check trailers in the site's video section (there are so many infinitely better places to do that).

#5 Posted by Rafaelfc (1348 posts) -

That looks *ahem* WONDERFUL!

I can't quite figure out what the game is about but something about it just make me wanna play it... crap, now I want an Wii U

#6 Posted by huser (1082 posts) -

Said it elsewhere, but the comic nerd and RPG fan in me really hopes the individual heroes contribute more to the proceedings than simply filling a quota akin to the colored numbers needed to move things in Pikmin. Like being faster, or stronger, or firing energy blasts mattering in some way.

#7 Edited by evanbower (1211 posts) -

Damn I was really hoping for a release date at the end.

EDIT: Wait, I definitely heard the dude from Dexter's Lab in that trailer... this game just got even hotter.

#8 Posted by HeyImPhoenix (169 posts) -

The list "why to get a wii u" is getting longer and longer! Still going to hold off for a while though.

#9 Posted by MariachiMacabre (7096 posts) -
@Icemael

You're right. I didn't notice since I never check trailers in the site's video section (there are so many infinitely better places to do that).

This seemed like an unnecessarily hostile shot at the site.
#10 Posted by Miketakon (514 posts) -

Ive watched this 10 times. SO HYPED

#11 Edited by Nottle (1914 posts) -

I love Kamiya but it's funny how such an ass can make such a fun, colorful, exciting and charming game.

That slide at the end is adorable.

I also love how viewtiful ass his game looks. You have a bar at the top that is crossed out for the most part that looks very simular to the film real thing for Viewtiful Joe.

Is the main character just Joe's Voice actor? I hope the the main dude is just named Wonderful Joe or something to that effect.

#12 Posted by Icemael (6321 posts) -

@MariachiMacabre said:

@Icemael

This seemed like an unnecessarily hostile shot at the site.

Not really? I love this site and have visited it nearly daily since shortly after it first appeared, but it sure as hell hasn't been to keep up with trailers. It's awful for that, let's not pretend otherwise.

#13 Posted by wheresdiderot (16 posts) -

Do we know anything about it other than that it will be an action game? The strategy game nerd in me really wants something to micromanage or macromanage.

#14 Posted by Icemael (6321 posts) -

@wheresdiderot: They haven't shown any strategy elements so far, at this point it just seems like an action game where your character happens to be a bunch of characters moving as one.

#15 Posted by wheresdiderot (16 posts) -

Ahh, oh well. Still looks really fun. Anything Platinum makes is always a buy for me anyway. :)

#16 Posted by Seafarinhare (4 posts) -

This game looks great. Viewtiful, even! It may force me to purchase a Wii U.

#17 Posted by loyalroyal1989 (44 posts) -

I am glad I brought a wiiu there seems to be some great exclusives on there way and this is my most anticipated so far. It looks like it will have a good sense of humour which Is something I really look for when choosing what games to buy.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.