Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

The World Ends with You

Game » consists of 9 releases. Released Jul 27, 2007

How does Japanese fashion collide with a pin that grants psychic powers? Square and Jupiter find out in The World Ends With You.

How far are you in The World Ends With You?

vasta_narada

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 4

#1  Edited By vasta_narada

I'm finished the game, and working on the Secret Reports. I have all of them up to Joshua Day 2. Which reminds me, any tips on beating Taboo Sho on Ultimate with a rank better than E?

megalowho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 28

#2  Edited By megalowho

I've finished it as well, trying to work my way through the secret reports but I'm having trouble finding the motivation. Love the game, one of all time my favorite DS titles, but I'll probably need to come back to it after a while to really make some more headway at this point.

Dolphin_Butter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

User Lists: 21

#3  Edited By Dolphin_Butter

I got halfway through the second chapter and I just stopped.

Eoco

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#4  Edited By Eoco

I'm only about an hour in...about one third through day two (I only bought the game recently)

HavQ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#5  Edited By HavQ

I'm just working on secret reports myself. First I thought that a game based around fashion and pins could not be good. Ohoho, how wrong could one be.
    As for tips for Taboo Sho? Keep your distance, use a max level healing pin, the 'Wolf' pin (dropped by Grunge Wolf/Taboo Wolf on Hard) to prevent him from attacking Neku, 'Fresh Line', which is the evolved version of 'Fly Line', for teleporting away from his attacks and dealing good damage. At least those should be used. Best of luck!

PyroMenace

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By PyroMenace

Yea Ive finished it up myself. Just one more secret report to get for week one, but I haven't touched it in a while, but its a work in progress. Definitely the best DS game out there.

Mooks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#7  Edited By Mooks

Finished it, great game.  At the beginning the control scheme made my brain hurt, especially when they introduced the cards to the top screen, but after a while i really started to enjoy the gameplay.  Too much emo though, please reduce for sequel square!

WAIW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

#8  Edited By WAIW

I'm on the first chapter of reports. Definitely going to go for 100%, I like the plotline and the battle system is addictive.

Avatar image for theoriginalname
    TheOriginalName

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By TheOriginalName

I've already got all the secret reports, but I haven't got 100% for my savefile as a whole.

Dejiko

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Dejiko

I have all of the chapter 1 reports, half the chapter 2 reports, and 1 chapter 3 report. I also have 1 star for another day. also, lol for the hollow leg sticker. It kinda woulda been more apporpriate to use higashizawa for it though =/ (and lol at higashizawa having boobs in the another day image)

huh? whats this?...

OH, SNAP!

*acquired the stylus*

+40 atk

+40 def

ownage III
    THIS THING ******* OWNS!

BigShot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#11  Edited By BigShot

I finished the game at 3am this morning. I will probably collect everything sporadically over the next few years.

shadows_kill

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By shadows_kill

i beat the game a while ago. the game is great just the ending confused me a bit :S

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.