4.5 stars 4.5/5 Stars Average score of 2 user reviews spread across 13 releases and 0 DLC

Improvements over the first game elevates the Curtain Call into the most enjoyable part of the show. 0

I want to make note that I have not spent a full game amount of time with Theatrhythm because like other Final Fantasy titles, you are meant to spend hours upon hours with it and it never actually has an endpoint. I have however played a very large amount of the original Theatrhythm and have spent more than enough time with all types of music games to make me feel comfortable to write this in a timely manner to help fellow dooders interested in picking up the game. Also while I've tried, I've n...

Small Improvments Add Up To Make This The Best Performance 0

I adore both rhythm games and the Final Fantasy series, so when Final Fantasy: Theatrhythm came out back in 2012 I was brimming with excitement, but the lack of songs and subpar multiplayer modes really hindered the experience. Now, with the release of Curtain Call, Square Enix has addressed quite literally every single complaint I had with the original title and also boost the library to a colossal 200+ songs, pre-DLC (downloadable content). It is everything the first game should have been, and...