Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Theatrhythm Final Fantasy

Game » consists of 6 releases. Released Feb 16, 2012

A rhythm combat game based off the the entire Final Fantasy franchise.

An Easy Path to Crystal Shards

Turambar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#1  Edited By Turambar

In a dark note BMS, bosses are almost always the fourth enemy to show up.  If you defeat them fast enough, you can repeat the cycle and trigger a second boss fight..  But more often than not, you'll probably find yourself facing down the 3rd enemy of the second cycle when even a low level dark note ends.  Here's a solution: Use offensive skills with boss triggers (Bartz's Mimic, Cecil's Soul Shift, etc.)  My party setup is currently with Bartz and Cecil with the previously mentioned skills, warrior of light with focus, and Zidane with steal and treasure hunter.  By specifically playing dark notes with a boss 3 that is not an actual FF boss (they have lower HP compared to proper bosses), Mimic and Soul Shift can instantly kill them, quickly speeding up the enemy pattern.  It's enough to down 3 bosses per BMS depending on the song, and makes crystal shard acquisition much easier.

Avatar image for gunslingerpanda
    GunslingerPanda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#2  Edited By GunslingerPanda

I agree with this, sometimes you can kill three bosses in one song.

However, the bastards don't always drop shards! I'm trying to farm Gray Shards from one particular boss, but the fucker just keeps dropping trashy items instead! It would be okay if it dropped other gems, but I've already completed the other two it drops.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.