Lefty Mode?

#1 Posted by LikeaSsur (1486 posts) -

This may not seem like a big deal to 90% of you, but the problem with all of these touch screen games is that my hand usually covers up important details, because the interface was made for right handers.

Theatrhythm seems like one of those games. So does anybody know if there's a lefty mode for us southpaws? I know it sounds superficial, but this may be a make or break deal for me.

#2 Posted by Sploder (917 posts) -

Well it's actually fine if your hand covers the lower screen because all you need to do is look at the top screen and tap/slide according to what you see. I'm a lefty too and had no trouble playing the demo.

#3 Posted by Hailinel (23658 posts) -

The game's design doesn't require one.

#4 Posted by believer258 (11554 posts) -

From the Quick Look, it seems like the game is totally ambidextrous.

#5 Posted by CaptRoFL (77 posts) -

@Sploder said:

Well it's actually fine if your hand covers the lower screen because all you need to do is look at the top screen and tap/slide according to what you see. I'm a lefty too and had no trouble playing the demo.

There's a demo?

#6 Posted by Sploder (917 posts) -
@CaptRoFL said:

@Sploder said:

There's a demo?

Yeah it came out on the 3DS eshop last week along with a demo for KH: Dream Drop Distance.
#7 Posted by kerse (2098 posts) -
@Sploder
@CaptRoFL said:

@Sploder said:

There's a demo?

Yeah it came out on the 3DS eshop last week along with a demo for KH: Dream Drop Distance.
Not is the US though
#8 Posted by Sploder (917 posts) -
@kerse said:
@Sploder
@CaptRoFL said:

@Sploder said:

There's a demo?

Not is the US though
That's surprising, I didn't consider that. I'm so used to Europe being behind the curve on everything that I just assumed the US also had it.
#9 Posted by LikeaSsur (1486 posts) -

Oh, so looks like there is a Quick Look! Pay no more mind to this. :D

#10 Posted by Toxeia (728 posts) -

T...roll? I... huh?

The problem with left handers is that they need to learn to be ambidextrous. That's what I did, now I'm better than lefties AND righties.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.