Eidos Confirms Thief 4

• 55 results
#51 Posted by MrKlorox (11209 posts) -
Forget Thief 4... give me Gex 4, Eidos!
#52 Posted by MiamiRedHawks (914 posts) -

God I hate when people spell words with numbers. At least we'll get to see stealth action at its finest.

#53 Posted by s10129107 (1183 posts) -

I hope so much they don't balls up this game.  I loved all the thief series.  I'm already worried from the title.  You can't just replace any letter with any number. 

4hief 
T4ief
Th4ef 
Thi4f 
Thie4 

or how about just THIEF 4 DAMN IT 
or better yet it's been long enough since the original games in the thief series to just call it Thief. 

I'm also worried that while the original games were totally awesome in their time that the gameplay is totally antiquated now.  I don't know how it will be to go back to a super stealth game.  Can we make excuses anymore for guards who give up searching for you after 35 seconds....   

#54 Posted by Marz (5655 posts) -

That is sweet news, Thief series is a favorite of mine :)

#55 Posted by chrisplyons@gmail.com (10 posts) -

How have I only just heard about this now? Are most people now as crazy for the thief series as I am? OH and another question, in the Bioshock Infinite trailer is the main character not the voice of Garret?

#56 Posted by Ryax (4630 posts) -

thats cool and all. 

but where is the hitman game?!

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.