Thief 4

Posted by jfsimard (11 posts) -

I hope to hell that Eidos Montreal doesn't make Thief 4 more action-y that it needs to be. You're not supposed to be seen or use weapons that much. I always played on expert and would only clobber people not kill them. In and out like a ghost. [Fixed]

#1 Posted by jfsimard (11 posts) -

I hope to hell that Eidos Montreal doesn't make Thief 4 more action-y that it needs to be. You're not supposed to be seen or use weapons that much. I always played on expert and would only clobber people not kill them. In and out like a ghost. [Fixed]

#2 Posted by ZeForgotten (10397 posts) -

I can't wait to play Thiaf.. ..  
Whatever the fuck that means

#3 Posted by CitizenKane (10506 posts) -

Please never type "Thi4f" ever again.  First of all, 4 is the replacement for the letter a and the franchise is not called Thiaf.  Second of all, and most important, it is an incredibly stupid thing to do.

#4 Posted by Tebbit (4465 posts) -
@ZeForgotten said:
" I can't wait to play Thiaf.. ..  Whatever the fuck that means "
Man, they are gonna be screwed when they get to Thief 5. 

OR ARE THEY. 

THIEVE5 

CO-OP UP TO 50 PLAYERS
#5 Posted by ZeForgotten (10397 posts) -
@Tebbit said:
" @ZeForgotten said:
Man, they are gonna be screwed when they get to Thief 5.  OR ARE THEY.  THIEVE5  CO-OP UP TO 50 PLAYERS "
It's Ubisoft. Next one is gonna be called "T.H.I.E.F" :P
#6 Posted by Tebbit (4465 posts) -
@ZeForgotten said:
" @Tebbit said:
" @ZeForgotten said:
Man, they are gonna be screwed when they get to Thief 5.  OR ARE THEY.  THIEVE5  CO-OP UP TO 50 PLAYERS "
It's Ubisoft. Next one is gonna be called "T.H.I.E.F" :P "
My money's on Thief Vs. Rayman: Turbo X.
#7 Posted by jfsimard (11 posts) -

Yeah I know it shouldn't be called Thi4f, I'd personally prefer a title similar to the first one (Thief: The Dark Project).

#8 Posted by armaan8014 (5407 posts) -

Not his fault. The game is actually written like that.

#9 Posted by RGHamburger (28 posts) -
@ZeForgotten said:
" @Tebbit said:
" @ZeForgotten said:
It's Ubisoft. Next one is gonna be called "T.H.I.E.F" :P "
No, you're wrong, it's going to be Tom Clancy's T.H.I.E.F.Z.
#10 Posted by Synthballs (2193 posts) -
@CitizenKane said:
" Please never type "Thi4f" ever again.  First of all, 4 is the replacement for the letter a and the franchise is not called Thiaf.  Second of all, and most important, it is an incredibly stupid thing to do. "
It won't h4ppen 4gain. Sorry.
#11 Posted by ectoplasma (980 posts) -
@CitizenKane said:
" Please never type "Thi4f" ever again.  First of all, 4 is the replacement for the letter a and the franchise is not called Thiaf.  Second of all, and most important, it is an incredibly stupid thing to do. "
qft
#12 Posted by gike987 (1758 posts) -
@CitizenKane said:
Not his fault. It's stupid but that's the official name.
#13 Posted by Cwaff (1260 posts) -

Thifourf?

#14 Edited by MattyFTM (14394 posts) -
@CitizenKane said:

The official Thi4f logo. Yes, it's dumb, but that's its name.
Moderator Online
#15 Posted by Binman88 (3687 posts) -

Jesus Christ dude, you scared the shit out of me for a moment. I had to double check to make sure Ubisoft weren't developing the 4th game in this Eidos franchise. 

#16 Posted by august (3846 posts) -

Thi4f is a working title, and won't actually be the name of the game. 

They won't nail a real name down until they get closer to release, which will probably be years from now.

#17 Posted by JamesBoyce (295 posts) -
@Tebbit:  I know you were joking but I recommend this to any/everyone: http://www.thieveryut.com/  It's basically a coop multiplayer mod for the first Thief game, it's pretty excellent.  Also, hoping Thief 4 is stealthy and just as enjoyable as Thievery. :d
#18 Posted by buzz_killington (3532 posts) -
@jfsimard: Eidos Montreal is making the game, not Ubisoft.
#19 Posted by CitizenKane (10506 posts) -
@MattyFTM said:
" @CitizenKane said:

The official Thi4f logo. Yes, it's dumb, but that's its name.
"
That is almost as bad as the fifth Final Destination movie being officially called 5nal Destination.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.