Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Tiger Woods PGA Tour 10

Game » consists of 17 releases. Released Jun 08, 2009

Tiger Woods PGA Tour 10 is the latest edition of the perennial golf series, brought to you by EA Sports and EA Tiburon. The Wii version can be played with the Motion Plus adapter, while the 360 and PS3 versions utilize analog sticks for club control.

Tiger Woods: PS3 > 360

ac3x

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By ac3x
    FCKSNAP

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#2  Edited By FCKSNAP

You know...

bustin'...

is dandy.

WilliamRLBaker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By WilliamRLBaker

the new york times is a trusted gaming publication?

CL60

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#4  Edited By CL60

"Mr. Woods seemed a bit reluctant to discuss video games that he is not paid to endorse, but heclearly appears to prefer Sony’s PlayStation line to Microsoft’s Xbox series.(lolwut)"

Doesn't talk about it but he oh so clearly prefers the PS3 version? Erm...k...i'll go with it.

mordukai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#5  Edited By mordukai
    @WilliamRLBaker: Can any of the gaming publications be trusted?. Woods just seem to like the PS3 better, so what? 
    Claude

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 18

#6  Edited By Claude

Oh man the link works now. Great find, man... I'm a fan of Tiger Woods from way back. Nobody did it better than the PS2 in my opinion. I play the Tiger Woods 10 Wii edition and love it, but it's still the same code from the PS2 version... believe me, I can tell. As for the comment about the PS3 or Xbox 360 version, it's probably a preference of controller.

TwoOneFive

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#7  Edited By TwoOneFive

@WilliamRLBaker said:
    " the new york times is a trusted gaming publication? "
    did you read the article before sying that, because you probably thought this was a game comparison. 
    the article simply states he prefers sony's console- they dont quote him on purpose, he's fucking Tiger Woods, he can't be quoted saying things like that, or sony would be advertising it already. 
    He played both resistance games and killzone 2. he's a sony fan, end of story. 

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.