Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Tiger Woods PGA Tour 10

Game » consists of 17 releases. Released Jun 08, 2009

Tiger Woods PGA Tour 10 is the latest edition of the perennial golf series, brought to you by EA Sports and EA Tiburon. The Wii version can be played with the Motion Plus adapter, while the 360 and PS3 versions utilize analog sticks for club control.

xbox360 - Bonus challenge 4..omgwtf!!!

enroj

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By enroj

So after a lot of effort and a little luck, i finally beat all the tournament challenges. Bonus challenges unlocked-w00t! Beat the first three without a problem, but bonus challenge 4 seems impossible. I swear I've tried every spin, strength, placement, draw/fade combo and the ball either skips only twice on the water(but ends up right next to pin) or skips three times on the water(required)and rolls left onto the fringe, 7-8 yards away (instead of 3 required to beat challenge). If anyone has beaten it, PLEASE give me some tips. I've probably attempted it around 300 times now to no avail, getting kind of frustrating.

enroj

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By enroj

ok so just looked on gamespot forums got the answer, finally beat it..
    gotta switch shot type to PUNCH! wow cant believe i didnt think of that.
    anyways i used three wood, club face almost all the way closed, aimed a little right and shot about 72-74%

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.