Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Time and Eternity

Game » consists of 4 releases. Released Oct 11, 2012

An anime-style Japanese RPG developed by Imageepoch for the PlayStation 3.

The first trailer is out

Chemin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 12

#1  Edited By Chemin

I haven't seen info on this here yet, so; the first trailer is out! I'm highly interested in this. Too bad we'll probably never see a western release, if things go as they usually do.

It's not much, but at least it gives some set-up (which is translated in the description it seems), and a few seconds of motion. We still don't really know how it'll play though:

Icemael

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 20

User Lists: 20

#2  Edited By Icemael

This has been posted here.

Chemin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 12

#3  Edited By Chemin
    @Icemael said:

This has been posted here.

Damn! How did I miss that? I did peak at that topic before creating this... well, damn. Apparently I'm blind. Sorry.

At least the YouTube video has a description from TalesStudio, which I might as well paste here (if the video is removed, even though I doubt it): 

Billed as the PlayStation 3's "first animation RPG," the game revolves around an 18-year-old knight, played by Tsubasa Yonaga (Chihayafuru's Tsutomu, Big Windup!'s Ren). The knight is about to marry the Kamuza Kingdom's 16-year-old sorcerer princess named Toki, played by Kana Hanazawa (To Love-Ru's Mikan, Steins;Gate's Mayuri). However, Toki learns from a fortuneteller that someone will attack the two during their wedding ceremony.

Satelight is not just "hand-animating" the key cut scenes (as many role-playing games have already done in the past), but also the characters' movements and battle sequences in regular gameplay. The single-player fantasy game will ship this year for the PlayStation 3 console at a price to be announced later.

The anime studio Satelight (Macross Frontier, Aquarion Evol, Mōretsu Pirates, AKB0048) is animating the game in collaboration with the production company Bandai Namco Games and popular Japanese role-playing game developer Imageepoch ( Fate/Extra, Luminous Arc, 7th Dragon).

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.