2 stars 2/5 Stars Average score of 1 user reviews spread across 4 releases and 0 DLC

I have come away disappointed with Time and Eternity after it seemed so gorgeous. 0

The whole reason why I noticed Time and Eternity (or Toki Towa as I knew it before it was announced for a Western release) was because of the vivid and interesting art style. It’s different from the norm, even when RPGs go with the cel-shaded style to give it an anime vibe; it’s never been as anime as Time and Eternity demonstrates, with its gorgeous hand-drawn characters. But what lies beneath this beauty is a game that, sadly, doesn’t match its wonderful visuals.Toki, the innocent, red-haired ...