Time Crisis Razing Storm E3 2010 Debut Trailer.

#1 Posted by NekuSakuraba (7241 posts) -

  

  I personally think this game looks awesome, especially since I love arcade shot em ups. 
 
Also, its a great deal since it includes Time Crisis 4 and another game that I have never heard about but it looks pretty fun. ^__^ 
 
Day one buy for me, thoughts? 
 
PS: Just read the comments, how is this an epic fail? please tell me, I would love to know.
#2 Edited by Dolphin_Butter (1915 posts) -

NEW TIME CRISIS. SHORT GAMES OR NOT, I LOVE THIS SERIES. I need this. *fishes out old PS2 and Guncons*
 
@NekuSakuraba said:

 PS: Just read the comments, how is this an epic fail? please tell me, I would love to know. "

EDIT: It could be the two questionably gay guys. I don't need a friend, I can dual-wield!
#3 Posted by NekuSakuraba (7241 posts) -
@Sleepy_Insomniac said:
" NEW TIME CRISIS. SHORT GAMES OR NOT, I LOVE THIS SERIES. I need this. *fishes out old PS2 and Guncons* "
Yes! Exactly! 
 
You are a very smart person. ^__^
#4 Posted by ArclightBorealis (1563 posts) -

Man, I had almost forgotten about Time Crisis.  
 
But hey, that's awesome. I love me some arcade styled gun games as well.

#5 Posted by NekuSakuraba (7241 posts) -
@Alaska_Gamer said:
"

Man, I had almost forgotten about Time Crisis.  
 
But hey, that's awesome. I love me some arcade styled gun games as well.

"
Ahh, there are some very smart people here on Giant Bomb. ^__^
#6 Posted by Dolphin_Butter (1915 posts) -

Oh man, I skimmed over the text of the original post... TIME CRISIS 4 included!? I'm near fainting now.

#7 Posted by NekuSakuraba (7241 posts) -
@Sleepy_Insomniac said:
" Oh man, I skimmed over the text of the original post... TIME CRISIS 4 included!? I'm near fainting now. "
I already fainted. :P
#8 Posted by masterherocard (419 posts) -

Ok, I know i played this in arcades, but i don't think it was called time crisis.
#9 Edited by Dolphin_Butter (1915 posts) -
@masterherocard said:

" Ok, I know i played this in arcades, but i don't think it was called time crisis. "

You might be thinking of Crisis Zone. Which was rereleased on the PS2 as Time Crisis: Crisis Zone, funnily enough.
#10 Edited by President_Barackbar (3462 posts) -

A new Time Crisis game? Never thought I'd see the day. The only problem with those games is that once you beat them, you never ever play them again unless you're that obsessed with high scores. Also, perfect utilization of Move for this one.

#11 Posted by NekuSakuraba (7241 posts) -
@President_Barackbar said:
" A new Time Crisis game? Never thought I'd see the day. The only problem with those games is that once you beat them, you never ever play them again unless you're that obsessed with high scores. Also, perfect utilization of Move for this one. "
Yeah, I was surprised to see it aswell. I hope it sells good though so there will be a another game, that's how much I love Time Crisis. ^__^
#12 Posted by masterherocard (419 posts) -
@Sleepy_Insomniac said:
"@masterherocard said:

" Ok, I know i played this in arcades, but i don't think it was called time crisis. "

You might be thinking of Crisis Zone. Which was rereleased on the PS2 as Time Crisis: Crisis Zone, funnily enough. "

No, i found it. 
It was just Razing Storm in the arcades apparently.
#13 Posted by odintal (1095 posts) -

I hate raisins. 

#14 Posted by NekuSakuraba (7241 posts) -
@odintal said:
" I hate raisins.  "
...
#15 Posted by Cazamalos (983 posts) -

for move early adopters this game is an must buy, 3 rail shooter with move support at the price of 1? but if you aren't on the move wagon i think you can easily skip this

#16 Posted by Lunar_Aura (2779 posts) -

A frickton of people play Razing Storm at my local Dave N' Busters. However, I'm more excited about Deadstorm Pirates. Now I won't have to embarrass myself in Chuck E' Cheeses to play it.
#17 Edited by NekuSakuraba (7241 posts) -

Wow...120 likes and 148 dislikes? goddamn fanboys. 
 
EDIT: I mean on Youtube. :P 

#18 Posted by NekuSakuraba (7241 posts) -

Can I haz bump?

#19 Posted by AhmadMetallic (18955 posts) -

do we have a new LinkyShinks on our hands ?

#20 Posted by Shirogane (3573 posts) -

Yeah, this looks awesome! Maybe Move willl be worth it after all. 
 
Time Crisis 4 included? Sweet. But won't that kinda piss off the people who already bought that game? And also Deadstorm Pirates? 3 lightgun games for the price of one? WIN.
#21 Posted by nginsmall (41 posts) -
@NekuSakuraba said:

"   

  I personally think this game looks awesome, especially since I love arcade shot em ups.  Also, its a great deal since it includes Time Crisis 4 and another game that I have never heard about but it looks pretty fun. ^__^  Day one buy for me, thoughts?  PS: Just read the comments, how is this an epic fail? please tell me, I would love to know. "
You dude Time Crisis 4 came out on disc already.  Its an old PS3 release, it was packed in with the GunCon 3.
#22 Edited by EdIsCool (1122 posts) -

I have wanted a light gun game forever, please be good please be good.  
I had heard that TC4 was dirt so stayed away.

#23 Posted by BabyChooChoo (4486 posts) -

Sold.

Online
#24 Posted by HitmanAgent47 (8576 posts) -

Wow three games in one, meh.

#25 Posted by Andorski (5308 posts) -

Is this PS Move only, or can you get the game with a Guncon controller?

#26 Posted by XenoNick (1408 posts) -

I havent played a Time Crisis game in years. I think the last one i played was 3 possibly. I thought they'd stopped making them to be honest. This looks pretty smart.

#27 Posted by defaulttag (890 posts) -

I am cautiously intrigued

#28 Posted by OmegaPirate (5522 posts) -

Holy Shit! i LOVE time crisis! except 4, which was pretty poor :/ - but i played razing storm in my local bowling alley and shit was HELLA fun! like i nearly said fuck bowling and stayed on the arcade machine! 
 
Fuck TC 4 - but a new time crisis + my new fave arcade game = Congrats sony, you just sold me on a Move

#29 Posted by TaliciaDragonsong (8698 posts) -

Looks amazing, I'm a sucker for these arcade games!
 
Borrow me a PS3 anyone? :P

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.