Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

TimeShift

Game » consists of 6 releases. Released Oct 30, 2007

TimeShift is a First-Person Shooter that puts you into the shoes of a nameless scientist who dons a suit with the ability to stop, slow down, and rewind time.

Dead Online. LETS BOOST SOME POINTS.

Zabant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By Zabant

Does anyone want to come boost achievements on this game.?

getting them is impossible as there is NOBODY playing this game online.

its depressing.

tastyhouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By tastyhouse

lol I tried to play an online match yesterday - completely dead.  The game isn't actually that bad.  Worth the 8 bucks I paid for it anyway.

cstrang

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#3  Edited By cstrang

The only people I saw playing this game were in Player matches, which doesn't really help for quick achievements.  And there were only two other dudes.  But this is why I hate online achievements:  As soon as the online community dies out (which can happen fairly quickly), you have no chance at getting all 1000 points.   Oh well, I guess I'm going to try to sell this game to Amazon, now that I've beaten the game on Elite.

xyzygy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#4  Edited By xyzygy

It's a shame when this happens. I know that for Assault on Dark Athena, that game had almost no one playing right from day one. How do they expect people to get those insane achievements without boosting? Why can't they just NOT put online achievements in games? man

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.