Timesplitters 4 petition

#1 Posted by Arsenal86 (123 posts) -

hey everyone,  I recently found a petition to show crytek that there is still demand for timesplitters, at the moment it has 8320 signatures but it still needs more so if a lot of people here sign it hopefully  the person who made it will send it off and crytek will see that there is still demand for timesplitters. 

Here is the link: http://www.petitiononline.com/TS4tcbd1/petition.html    
#2 Posted by Daryl (1781 posts) -

Future Perfect is probably my favourite shooter. I just love everything about it. I wouldn't be far from calling it my favourite game ever.  I wonder if anyone still plays it online? Not that it was much to brag out online.

#3 Posted by nrain (1274 posts) -

Er...did I miss something or what about Timesplitters 3? because I don't remember one.
#4 Posted by Daryl (1781 posts) -
#5 Posted by Arsenal86 (123 posts) -
#6 Posted by nrain (1274 posts) -

Duder's I do not see a 3 on the end of it. For the next Timesplitters game to make any sense it should either be Timesplitters 3 or Timespliters : subheading.
#7 Posted by dbz1995 (4790 posts) -

Didn't they already announce Timesplitters 4?

#8 Edited by Arsenal86 (123 posts) -
#9 Posted by CornontheCobbe (2645 posts) -

Don't think it will be made sorry dude. I will sign it, but i doubt it will do anything :(

Future Perfect was undoubtedly one of the best FPS's i have played.

#10 Posted by stankit (99 posts) -

My friends and I still play Timesplitters: FP every time we get together.  We love it.

#11 Posted by TwoLines (2843 posts) -

Fuck yeah.

#12 Posted by HatKing (6125 posts) -

TimeSplitters is arguably my favorite game series of all time... actually not arguably... it is my favorite game series of all time. 

However I have to say I've never seen an online petition do any good, not directly.  Although there is no harm in signing so I will... hopefully they'll see this.
#13 Posted by RoboRobb (1054 posts) -

Timesplitters 2 is probably the best FPS I've ever played. It never got dull and the multiplayer was fun in every moment. I'm so tempted to buy a copy on ebay and get some Gamecube controllers for my Wii. Although I didn't feel the same love for Future Perfect, it was still a great game. I would kill for a new Timesplitters.

#14 Posted by Shadow (4988 posts) -

Nothing like a bunch of email addresses to get a corporation to spend millions of dollars.

#15 Posted by MistaSparkle (2148 posts) -
@Daryl said:
"Future Perfect is probably my favourite shooter. I just love everything about it. I wouldn't be far from calling it my favourite game ever.  I wonder if anyone still plays it online? Not that it was much to brag out online. "

I loved playing offline skirmishes in Future Perfect. So imagine online!!  
P.S. That's a good game. :)
#16 Posted by Shirogane (3582 posts) -

Future Perfect was so awesome. 

So was TimeSplitters 2. It's one of the few FPS games that i feel wouldn't work on a PC.
#17 Posted by Hailinel (25205 posts) -

Wait, why is this petition targeting Crytek?  Did they acquire the rights to Timesplitters?

#18 Posted by Arsenal86 (123 posts) -

@Hailinel Crytek brought Free radical who when into adminstration and change their name to Crytek UK
#19 Posted by SpooderWeld (3 posts) -
http://timesplitters4.net/  
This guy is crazy at keeping up with all the news about this game! He has contacted Crytek multiple times about the possibility of TS4. Talk about loyalty, this is my sole beacon of hope for a 4th game in the series. Support him! And yea, TS:FP was a god among mortals in it's time and remains so today, I own the trilogy and play them all! Still lovin' capture the bag in mansion with 1 friend against bots!
#20 Posted by 47_MasoN_47 (79 posts) -

I signed it!  I just made a thread about this game, I didn't realise there was a whole forum dedicated to it.  Gah I wish that Crytek UK would deliver TS4!

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.