Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

TimeSplitters 4

Game » consists of 0 releases.

TimeSplitters 4 is the latest installment in the TimeSplitters franchise by Crytek UK, formerly Free Radical Design. The project is currently on hold indefinitely.

TimeSplitters made by Zombie Studios?

Blu3V3nom07

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 7

#1  Edited By Blu3V3nom07

So I just thought of this. What if, Zombie Studios, makers of Blacklight Tango Down, would help the Free Radical, er, Crytek team, make a downloadable Time Splitters game.

How many maps do you really think it would need to be successful? Battlefield 1943 did great with 3 1/2.

So er, yea, sound off and suggest and another developer you'd love to see Frankenstein this game. Rare you say? Fantastic! :D

twentyTWO

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By twentyTWO

Blacklight Retribution is fantastic. They'd do it justice.

L44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

#3  Edited By L44

This thread title is misleading. I felt a huge wave of excitement then disappointment when I saw this was just a suggestion. But seriously? THIS IS WHAT RESPAWN HAVE BEEN WORKING ON ALL ALONG.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.