What's The Worst Game You've Ever Played?

#1 Posted by Grissefar (2842 posts) -

What's the worst game or list of games that you have played?

For me it's Pain or Far Cry 2, at least in this generation. Pain is the most dull piece of shit I have ever played and Far Cry 2 is just a big boring sandbox with nothing to do and halfway through the game, it starts all over as if they just copypasted the game to make it twice as big.

#2 Posted by Emiel (607 posts) -
#3 Posted by believer258 (11913 posts) -

I am not certain, actually.

To be honest, when someone says "name some bad games that you own", I kind of come up with a blank. I can't name many outright terrible games that I've played, mostly because I research and/or know something about most of the games that I buy.

#4 Edited by madman356647 (269 posts) -

Three way: Wild Metal for DC, Army Men: Sarge's Heroes, and (I'll admit it) Shaq Fu

#5 Posted by SpunkyHePanda (1665 posts) -

I was hoping for some in-depth Tintin in Tibet discussion.

#6 Posted by IBurningStar (2173 posts) -

It was probably some dumb flash internet hentai game or some shit like that.

#7 Posted by Meepasaurus (215 posts) -

My friend rented Superman 64. We tried to beat that first level for about an hour.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.