2.5 stars 2.5/5 Stars Average score of 2 user reviews spread across 3 releases and 0 DLC

Like an episode of the show, this game is over much too quickly. 0

The ShortPros- Another Tiny Toons branded platformer from Konami- Actually incorporates something original rather than ripping off Mario 3 or Sonic- Centering around a "sprint" mechanic is challenging yet also quite creative- Hefty amount of charm that follows the theme of the show- Multiple difficulty modesCons- Buster's only attack is woefully underwhelming- Sprinting, despite having a meter, can be difficult to tell when it runs out- Some of the platforming (especially the sprinting/wall runn...

Only Half-Good 0

With my last Nintendo Power Recap, I picked Tiny Toon Adventures: Buster Busts Loose for my next Quality Control pick. This was in part because I was a fan of the Tiny Toon Adventures TV series, and partially because I kind of liked the last Looney Tunes game I played, Death Valley Rally.  So, we’ll see how well this game holds up. The Premise: Playing as Buster Bunny, you travel through various stages based on either cartoons from Tiny Toon Adventures (like the ACME Loonaversity homecomi...