Highest Floor so far

#1 Posted by Spongetwan (202 posts) -

What floor are you on? I am currently on floor 76. I need more friends to compete with. My tag is spongetwan!!

#2 Posted by TobbRobb (4730 posts) -

What? Mind telling me what kind of game this is?

Yes I'm too lazy to read the wiki.

#3 Posted by ProfessorEss (7444 posts) -

Just built floor 64 right before typing this.

#4 Posted by Mikemcn (6996 posts) -

@TobbRobb said:

What? Mind telling me what kind of game this is? Yes I'm too lazy to read the wiki.

Its a free Iphone game, in which you manage a tiny tower. Or at least thats what the app store tells me.

#5 Edited by WildFloyd (127 posts) -

10, every time i come back to it, its like "yo, the comedy club is out of ROFL's" and i get depressed and turn it off

#6 Posted by BigBossCB (20 posts) -

83, still ludicrously addicted.

#7 Edited by asakuras (5 posts) -

115 floors and counting.

Add me if you want to see my tower ASAKURAS01

#8 Posted by Maajin (1073 posts) -

Stopped and deleted it at 7. Fuck that game. I mean, "game".

#9 Posted by scottp (244 posts) -

im just at 13 so far.

#10 Posted by Stepside (514 posts) -

142 :)

#11 Posted by Andorski (5341 posts) -

Does anyone cheat this game by advancing their clocks in the iPhone's settings? I had a couple of coworkers who played the game constantly. I told them about the cheat and they quit playing the game a few days after using it. It seemed to have ruined the whole "carrot on the stick" style of reward through progression model those games are based on.

#12 Posted by C0V3RT (1377 posts) -

I got to 36(?) I think then quit, only because I realized the "games" addictive hooks were setting in me and needed to stop ASAP. Something about staying up far later then I should on a work night just so I could restock my laundromat bothered me. Deleting it off my iPhone felt liberating!

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.