Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Titan Quest

Game » consists of 7 releases. Released Jun 26, 2006

Titan Quest is an Action-RPG set in ancient Greece, Egypt, and Asia filled with creatures and characters from both history and myth. The gameplay is heavily reminiscent of the Diablo series.

Should I get it? (Steam Sale)

triple07

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 9

#1  Edited By triple07

So here's the thing, I love Diablo style games and this seems really interesting and the Steam sale is really tempting but I'm not sure if my computer will run it well. I should say that I don't really play PC games much anymore so my PC is about 4 years old and was a decent computer at the time but nothing amazing with upgraded RAM and a 32 GHz processor but I have no idea what the video card is. I don't have access to it either so I can't check for a couple of weeks (right now I'm on my MacBook). So I was wondering what do you guys think? Is this a game that was made to play on most systems or is it more technically demanding? I don't want to let such a good deal go by ($5) but I also don't want to get a game I can't play. I guess I should probably ask if the game is worth it too but from what I can tell it looks like its worth $5 at least. Can anyone offer me any help?

MattyFTM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 11

#2  Edited By MattyFTM  Moderator

To check if you can run it, use the system requirements lab. Just select Titan Quest from the dropdown list and it'll tell you if your computer can run it.

And if you can run it, I would totally recommend it. Anyone who's a fan of Diablo style games will love Titan Quest.

klandathu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By klandathu

I picked it up on the steam sale and have been enjoying. Its not to diifcult but its a good time, specially if you like diablo
    Ryax

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#4  Edited By Ryax
    @klandathu said:
    " I picked it up on the steam sale and have been enjoying. Its not to diifcult but its a good time, specially if you like diablo "
    wow this really isnt a relevant thread any more. good revival bro
    EpicSteve

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 89

User Lists: 11

#5  Edited By EpicSteve

DeathSpank.

ryanwho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By ryanwho

If something is 5 dollars I don't even know how you give it a second thought.  Of course get it. You can handle the min specs. Start there then see how much you can add before the game starts chugging.

agentboolen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By agentboolen
    @MattyFTM said:
    " To check if you can run it, use the system requirements lab. Just select Titan Quest from the dropdown list and it'll tell you if your computer can run it.  And if you can run it, I would totally recommend it. Anyone who's a fan of Diablo style games will love Titan Quest. "
    Wow I never heard of that site, Nice find!  I just tried it out and it seems to work like a charm.  It'll come in handy for me when Steam gives a really good sale on a game that i probably won't be able to run.
    klandathu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By klandathu
    Binman88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#9  Edited By Binman88
    @EpicSteve said:
    " DeathSpank. "
    From what I've seen of DeathSpank, Titan Quest is the far superior game in terms of scope, customization and loot.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.