Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Titanfall

Game » consists of 11 releases. Released Mar 11, 2014

Set in a far-flung, mech-filled future, Titanfall is the first first-person shooter built by Respawn Entertainment, the studio formed by ex-employees of Call of Duty developer Infinity Ward.

Season pass on XONE for $6.25

Sackmanjones

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 5

Just saw this on the live store for gold members and as a game that I put it every once in awhile I was curious how the map packs are? I mean its a great deal and I thought maybe it would be a fun cheap buy? Any guidance would be awesome!

Sackmanjones

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 5

Gonna bump to see if anybody has actually played the new maps...

GunstarRed

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 10

#3  Edited By GunstarRed

I bought the first two map packs. They're both very good, like most of the maps in the main game. The VR map in the first pack is great and all three of the ones in the second pack are great, although the two daytime ones are the best. I've heard some people say the third set of maps are the best.

The one thing I don't really like is that you can only really play the variety pack of levels or Attrition on them. I'd love to just play Hardpoint on all of them, but I assume the playerbase at this point affects that.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.