Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Titanfall

Game » consists of 11 releases. Released Mar 11, 2014

Set in a far-flung, mech-filled future, Titanfall is the first first-person shooter built by Respawn Entertainment, the studio formed by ex-employees of Call of Duty developer Infinity Ward.

WTB Casual PC Pilots

Robychu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

I've had this game for a while now and have only had a chance to play a few matches.

I'm hoping to find some people to play with that aren't overly competitive and just want to have some fun. I can guarantee you that I'm going to be awful and probably drunk, but most likely amusing. Since none of my other friends have this game I find myself playing whatever everyone else is launching and I've been itching to give Titanfall a solid go. I'm in the Mountain Time zone but am pretty available any time as I mostly work from home.

If it sounds like something you'd be into please feel free to add me on Origin @Robychu and shoot me a message.

chiablo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Mountain Time? Approximately where do you live?

Robychu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Robychu
    YoThatLimp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

Sent off a friend request, are you picking up any DLC?

Robychu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.