Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

TNA iMPACT!

Game » consists of 4 releases. Released Sep 09, 2008

Enter the six-sided ring and wrestle in Midway's first wrestling game from the Orlando-based TNA wrestling promotion.

Playing...crash

TheGamerGeek

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 40

User Lists: 13

#1  Edited By TheGamerGeek

Ok, I just had this happen to me a second ago, I was playing TNA iMPACT!(And quite enjoying it)then all of the sudden during one of my matches the system just shuts down and goes back to the Playstation dashboard.Luckily TNA has a autosave feauture so I didn't lose any of my content, but I don't want this happening to any of my other games so has this ever happened to you?Or maybe it's just a bug in TNA, I bought the game brand new today so nothing could be wrong unless it shipped with this bug.

Demyx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By Demyx

Never. But I don't have TNA.

TheGamerGeek

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By TheGamerGeek
    dcpc10 said:
    "i've had my ps3 freeze up on me before (during playing uncharted), but it NEVER actually ''shut down'' and then bring me to the XMB. =/

It could possibly be a glitch, but were you playing around with the butttons much? Or were you playing in a 2Player mode cause maybe the other person did it accidentily?

Nerdboy/Shadows '08
    "
    Nope, I was in story mode doing a tag team with Eric Young and me vs. two not real characters and I was on the outside of the ring beating the hell out of somebody with a chair.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#4  Edited By 100

I've had the system freeze on me while playing Warhawk, but its never shut down. 

ltcoljaxson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#5  Edited By ltcoljaxson

When I was playing Call of Duty 4 online, this happened 2 times. A few weeks apart, but it worried me nevertheless.

But my PS3 is still running fine, so I wouldn't worry about it. I am guessing it is just some kind of system error.

kush

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 0

#6  Edited By kush

I've never had it happen to me with any game. I wouldn't be too worried unless it happens very frequently, like every hour frequently...

Player1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 2

#7  Edited By Player1
    Kush said:
    "I've never had it happen to me with any game. I wouldn't be too worried unless it happens very frequently, like every hour frequently..."
    Ya, I would be concerned if it happened multiple times, but you gotta remember hardware isn't perfect. 
    TheGamerGeek

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By TheGamerGeek

Yep, it just happened again.I'm gonna call Midway.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.