How to stop females from following you?

#1 Posted by NekuSakuraba (7240 posts) -

I keep running into the problem in which females will follow you whether you want them to or not. I didn't notice one was there, I went to hunt and this desperate started following me and she wont leave! I ranked up to boss for nothing. Anyone have a solution?

#2 Posted by EarlessShrimp (1591 posts) -

I haven't found how to stop them following you, but you should definitely look at your map and keep your eyes peeled for the hearts. Then when you're near them see if they're desperate or not. If they are, try to hug a side and stay as far away as possible. You might be able to let other predators kill her too, but I haven't tried that

#3 Posted by Abendlaender (2597 posts) -

Yeah, I have the same problem in real life.

ZIIING

#4 Posted by NekuSakuraba (7240 posts) -

@Ghost_Cat said:

What is wrong with you?

Ermm.. maybe read the OP?

#5 Posted by AlexW00d (6062 posts) -

You're just too sexy Neku.

#6 Posted by FluxWaveZ (19158 posts) -

Get them killed.

#7 Posted by Sackmanjones (4609 posts) -

I have the same problem in real life.....

#8 Posted by Sackmanjones (4609 posts) -
@Abendlaender

ZIIING

Aww fuck you man! I just posted this too!
#9 Posted by Hizang (8534 posts) -

I tell them I'm into cock, then they go away.

#10 Posted by Jack268 (3387 posts) -

I just avoid them to begin with.

Ehm... We're talking about a video game, right?

#11 Posted by ShaggE (5987 posts) -

The one thread title I never thought I'd see here.

Ummm... don't touch her shoulder?

#12 Posted by bybeach (4608 posts) -

@Ghost_Cat said:

What is wrong with you?

LOL!!!! I'm ignorant but I am sure it screws up the game somehow, what you need to accomplish or to be doing at that moment. to the OP I'm sure it was a joke response, but i am having a problem with what another game wants me to do that seems so out of sort with my character I'm forfeiting earning more xp for leveling, money and such. Sometimes games have design problems..or not. That could have been a poss. intended consequence of your achieving boss stature, for the fittest are probably only supposed to mate with the most prime female. But now you attract all perhaps..haven't played the game. I could see them throwing that in because it is often analogous to what occurs in nature with many species. In my case, I think Borderlands 2 is having fun with me GTA style, or they didn't care. Or I may have missed something...

#13 Posted by Demoskinos (13878 posts) -

This topic is amazing.

#14 Posted by Grillbar (1773 posts) -

not sure but i think i left the map where i had the nest to a place i did not control, but maybe im just imagined it.

also bonus tip if you get fleas just go though water and it will since out way easier if you dont have any shampoo

#15 Posted by Fredchuckdave (4484 posts) -

Just avoid them? It's only a serious issue with very large animals since they're really hard to dodge (double entendre).

#16 Posted by Cloudenvy (5890 posts) -

Man, this topic...

#17 Posted by Draugen (574 posts) -

Just like real life, am I right, men?

@Abendlaender said:

ZIIING

Dammit, he beat me to it. :P

#18 Posted by TheDudeOfGaming (6077 posts) -

Stop bathing? Works for me...

#19 Posted by Grixxel (758 posts) -

Call her a fat bitch. You're welcome.

#20 Posted by BoG (5178 posts) -

@Hizang said:

I tell them I'm into cock, then they go away.

I'll never understand what you see in cock.

That just doesn't do it for me.

#21 Posted by SomeJerk (2971 posts) -

Chicks > Cocks

#22 Posted by Grilledcheez (3919 posts) -

Give her a number that isn't yours

#23 Edited by SomeJerk (2971 posts) -

But it's not easy with chicks..

(Enter dangerous territory and pick a fight, hope that the female you don't want gets killed. So, Detroit or a post-Lakers victory/loss riot. Safest done with at least one spare pack member with the last second dodging you will have to pull off.)

#24 Posted by Phatmac (5686 posts) -

Best thread title this week.

#25 Posted by DG991 (1344 posts) -

This has to be the first time this question was ever asked on a video game forum.

#26 Posted by Turtlebird95 (2149 posts) -

Ask for a sandwich. 

#27 Posted by Sbaitso (363 posts) -

We need a luchadeer GB Relationship Hotline pic.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.