Sony's Bringing the Tokyo Jungle to You Next Month

• 125 results
#101 Posted by RedCream (704 posts) -

"Urban based animal survival genre"

So that's a thing.

#102 Posted by WalkerD (461 posts) -

@Vegetable_Side_Dish: That's it, I'm buying this.

#103 Posted by skooks (85 posts) -

GOTY right here.

#104 Posted by MachoFantastico (4513 posts) -

We need more urban based animal survival games.

Heard the 8-4 guys talking about this game and even after that video I still don't quite understand this game.

#105 Posted by Oni (2095 posts) -

I don't want to say it. The thought entered my head, unbidden. No, get out, I can't say it. They'll hate me. I'll be villified. When the time is right and the right game presents itself.

Enduraaaaaaaghghghhgsf

#106 Posted by SpartanHoplite (384 posts) -

i would like a real 3d environment where you could be any animal you wanted to, not this..

#107 Posted by Aristides (89 posts) -

@RedCream said:

"Urban based animal survival genre"

So that's a thing.

A genre consisting entirely of one title. Unless they made a game for Babe: Pig in the City.

#108 Posted by selbie (1847 posts) -

@Oni said:

I don't want to say it. The thought entered my head, unbidden. No, get out, I can't say it. They'll hate me. I'll be villified. When the time is right and the right game presents itself.

Enduraaaaaaaghghghhgsf

The prophecy remains. The One True ER shall return.

#109 Posted by Savutano (108 posts) -

hahahah this looks fucking terrible. Whoever thought this up is a fucking moron...

#110 Posted by jasondesante (602 posts) -

why doesnt this site mention sony announcing "rain" and "puppeteer" for ps3....those games look sick!!! :D

#111 Posted by Spiritof (2023 posts) -

If I can control a gang of killer chickens in this game, then I'm about to break some eggs and bake a cake!

#112 Posted by peritus (964 posts) -

Please make it to the EU.

#113 Posted by DragonBomb (25 posts) -

@Savutano: You have no soul.

#114 Posted by kpaadet (410 posts) -

@jasondesante: I'm guessing because they are not part of the next summer of arcade.

#115 Posted by Rafaelfc (1318 posts) -

this game looks fantastic!!!!

I will buy it regardless of quality

#116 Posted by kerse (2103 posts) -

Sounds kinda amazing.

#117 Posted by MormonWarrior (2544 posts) -

"Urban based animal survival genre" huh? Can we get that as an official genre on the site?

#118 Posted by Wandrecanada (402 posts) -

Bears punching bears?

#119 Posted by Collboy (2 posts) -

BEST NEWS

#120 Edited by Giantstalker (1541 posts) -

This looks duuuuumb. Unless there are monkeys that learn to use tools, a la 2001. In which case, that's awesome.

But still, man. Duuuuumb.

#121 Posted by imbarkus (32 posts) -

Would like to import but does the Japanese release have English language options? Surely they did not localize they thing just to release it on PSN, did they? Shirley?

#122 Posted by Monopolized (454 posts) -

this actually sold me on a PS3

#123 Posted by Fattony12000 (7097 posts) -

PRIME FEMALE

#124 Posted by hermes (1387 posts) -

@scottygrayskull said:

Aww, that one dog at 1:19 was helping the other dog up, presumably to a higher ledge we couldn't see. :D

Lisa: What's Santa's Little Helper doing to that dog?

Bart: It looks like he's trying to jump over her but can't quite make it. Come on, boy! You can do it!

You know, I was beginning to think Japan's output for crazy game ideas was running dry this generation. Glad they proved me wrong...

#125 Posted by jesterroyal (348 posts) -

I will be buying this game SO fast. That quick look/TNT sold me on this game and I could see myself playing the hell out of a survival animal roguelike.

#126 Posted by Firecreed17 (52 posts) -

@jesterroyal: Same Here I don't even have a PS3 so I gotta go out and get one. Damn they finally sold me.

#127 Posted by Rafaelfc (1318 posts) -

can't wait to be a BOSS pomeranian...

oh, Japan, how I missed you so

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.