Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Tokyo Jungle

Game » consists of 5 releases. Released Jun 07, 2012

An action game set in post-apocalyptic Japan where the human race has inexplicably disappeared, leaving wild animals to reclaim the planet.

The Remote Play patch still hasn't hit yet, right?

TAFAE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 3

#1  Edited By TAFAE

The remote play functionality patch was announced back at the end of September and it seems like it still hasn't been added. Apparently the patch has been added to the Japanese version of the game (and the game was actually supposed to ship with remote play built in), so I don't know what the hold up would be. Anyone know what's going on? Am I just having a specific issue where my hardware or software isn't updating?

illegalnull

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By illegalnull

I just found out this is working! Amazingly I stumbled across it playing around with my Vita, then came here to see if it was common knowledge. Anyways TAFAE, its working now! Tokyo Jungle on the Vita when the TV is taken!

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.