Always Be Cloaking: A Giant Bomb Clan of Deadly Duders

#1 Edited by JJWeatherman (14569 posts) -

I've gotten fully into the Ghost Recon Online open beta and decided I'd start a clan for Duders. As you can see, both the clan name and tag I've chosen are suitably stupid. Anyway, I'm not sure how much interest there is in this game, but hopefully there's some amount.

The game's free to play, so if you're interested in trying it out, head over here.

If you'd like to join up, send me a friend invite through the game's "social UI" tab and we'll make it happen. JWeatherman is my name in-game. That's with one J.

Hopefully we can have some fun.

#2 Posted by Reisz (1527 posts) -

I'm in! I'm not playing a lot of GRO at the moment because my new hardware setup disagrees with the beta. I was playing from the third closed beta weekend though and absolutely adore it. Send me an invite whenever you want I will patch and log in this weekend. Good idea man, maybe if the most recent updates have fixed the issues I've been having I can get in on some action too.

Us servers, Warewolf

#3 Posted by Funkydupe (3321 posts) -

I am European. There is a US/EU divide for servers am I right?

#4 Posted by Azteck (7449 posts) -

That'd suck. I enjoy GRO but the people you get stuck with are the fucking worst. Playing with Giant Bomb people would be pretty neat.

#5 Posted by konig_kei (668 posts) -

I'm stuck in the euro zone too, with russians, pretty sure i heard french and some indian dude that took it way too seriously.

#6 Edited by Poppduder (460 posts) -

Downloading now, worth a check-out

EDIT: PoppDuder87 I sent a request to @JJWeatherman. Anyone else feel free to add me.

#7 Posted by Soapy86 (2619 posts) -

Invite sent.

#8 Edited by JJWeatherman (14569 posts) -

Oh, gosh. I'm not sure, but now that you mention it... I think so.

@soapy86: @poppduder: I've sent you guys invites.

@reisz: Sent you friend and clan invites as well. Hopefully you can make it on. Level 27 seems crazy high, ha.

I currently don't own a mic, but I've been looking at some online. I really need to buy one.

#9 Posted by Funkydupe (3321 posts) -

How long is the Open beta going to last? I'm not sure I'll invest many hours if our soldiers/profiles are wiped before release.

#10 Posted by JJWeatherman (14569 posts) -

@funkydupe said:

How long is the Open beta going to last? I'm not sure I'll invest many hours if our soldiers/profiles are wiped before release.

I'm not sure, but I think it may just roll all of your unlocks into the "real" game when it comes out of beta. They're allowing people to spend real money and everything, so I couldn't imagine them taking that all away.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.