Anyone else in the closed beta?

#1 Posted by MB (12389 posts) -

I'm downloading the client right now even though I probably won't have time to play until Wednesday - the servers are currently only operational between 1500-2200 PDT. It would be cool to play with some other Giant Bomb people.

I had a couple of extra keys but I gave them away already...you can sign up for the beta at ghostrecononline.us.ubi.com, maybe you'll get lucky.

#2 Posted by scarace360 (4828 posts) -

what are you playing on?

#3 Posted by Shivoa (625 posts) -

Didn't really grab me, not sure what we can and can't say about the game during the beta so I have been avoiding saying anything.

#4 Posted by MB (12389 posts) -

@Shivoa said:

Didn't really grab me, not sure what we can and can't say about the game during the beta so I have been avoiding saying anything.

NDA was lifted some time ago.

@scarace360 said:

what are you playing on?

PC - the only platform the game is available on.

#5 Posted by bighat_logan (182 posts) -

Here is my code if anyone wants it.

GRN-R8NG-7Y36-FA9T-9AAP

#6 Posted by Enigma777 (6073 posts) -

@MB said:

@scarace360 said:

what are you playing on?

PC - the only platform the game is available on.

I thought I saw something about it coming to the 360? Or was that about Future Soldier coming to the PC... Hmmm...

#7 Posted by Shookems (474 posts) -

PS+ users get in the beta sometime this month

#8 Posted by Ketchupp (672 posts) -

I got an email saying I was in but I'm not going to bother playing it.

#9 Edited by WilltheMagicAsian (1545 posts) -

I got in the European one, it looks pretty nice for a free game. Gameplay was mediocre though, nothing that special. Although I did play with a crazy high ping because I'm in California.

I do think it's better than the original PC versions because it's actually third person.

#10 Posted by scarace360 (4828 posts) -

So i got in its ok games fun but not many people playing. If anyone wants a game just send me a message.

#11 Posted by MB (12389 posts) -

@Shookems said:

PS+ users get in the beta sometime this month

That's a different game on a different platform, this is for the Free to Play PC game.

#12 Posted by Jackel2072 (2261 posts) -

im finally going to redeem my code (if it will still let me) later, once the website is back up. im always willing try free to play stuff. even though the last 2 i tried i didnt care fore. Black light is just plain old BAD and tribes is really not my type of game.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.