Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Tom Clancy's EndWar

Game » consists of 16 releases. Released Nov 04, 2008

Tom Clancy's Endwar is a real time strategy game in which the three major superpowers of the world ignite and engage in World War III.

So... Who here is currently in/playing the Beta?

Terrell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 10

#1  Edited By Terrell

I just spent a few hours with the Beta, and while I will definitely have spend some more time with the game to render an opinion, my first opinion is that, yeah, it's pretty good. Definitely different, in a good and refreshing way, but also somehow familiar...  The controls and voice commands are real quick to learn and understand.  I guess this only immediate gripe I have is the lack of help/tutorials in the game. This is the type of game that really needs alot of tutorials on units and powers and such...

Anyway, I just wanted to know what those who are also in the Beta think?  Also, put your gamertags here so we can play against each other...

Bennyishere

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 5

#2  Edited By Bennyishere

I signed up for it a while back, but I haven't gotten it yet... I hope I get a code, since I'm excited for this game. I'm sorta new to RTS, but the voice command stuff looks pretty interesting.

Daanienator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 8

#3  Edited By Daanienator

I'm also playing the VIP demo but somehow the voice recognition doesn't work quite well, maybe there is something wrong with my headset because when I played the game at the Leipzig games convention everything I said was understood perfectly even tough there was loud music and people talking

John

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 1

#4  Edited By John

I like it, it's pretty different from any other RTS Ive ever played. Ubisoft should let more people into the beta, Ive been put against the same guys over and over again.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.