Just wondering...anyone still play this?

#1 Posted by Thrawn1 (1340 posts) -

I play it once every few months. I always have lots of fun when i do, but for some reason I never stick with it and end up playing halo or something. maybe there just aren't enough people playing it.

and the lag kind of sucks

#2 Posted by ManMadeGod (1552 posts) -

I still play the co-op with my friends every once and a while. 

#3 Posted by Thrawn1 (1340 posts) -
ManMadeGod said:
"I still play the co-op with my friends every once and a while. "
all of my best xbox live memories come from this game. sadly, i don't play it at all now.
#4 Posted by daniel_beck_90 (3159 posts) -

it was a great game , though I had only rent  the game becasue it was too short .

#5 Posted by pandemic (111 posts) -

I owned GRAW and GRAW2 for a while.  GRAW2 was one of my favorite games, but after a while there just wasn't a lot of people on live, plus you can only play through the campaign so many times before it becomes redundant.

#6 Posted by Solid_SnakeXx (1771 posts) -

I said i was going to get it  when the price drop . that was a year ago,  the problem is that i dont find the game anywhere now =(

#7 Posted by ManMadeGod (1552 posts) -
Solid_SnakeXx said:
"I said i was going to get it  when the price drop . that was a year ago,  the problem is that i dont find the game anywhere now =("
I saw it in Best Buy on Friday, $20 new.
#8 Posted by Solid_SnakeXx (1771 posts) -
ManMadeGod said:
"Solid_SnakeXx said:
"I said i was going to get it  when the price drop . that was a year ago,  the problem is that i dont find the game anywhere now =("
I saw it in Best Buy on Friday, $20 new."
I Dont live in the states =(
#9 Posted by ManMadeGod (1552 posts) -
Solid_SnakeXx said:
"ManMadeGod said:
"Solid_SnakeXx said:
I Dont live in the states =("

Ahhhhh, my bad.
Maybe you could order it online or something? Amazon ships international right?
#10 Posted by Kush (8889 posts) -
Solid_SnakeXx said:
Buy it through Ebay...that's why Ebay exists.
#11 Posted by Solid_SnakeXx (1771 posts) -
ManMadeGod said:
"Solid_SnakeXx said:
"ManMadeGod said:
"Solid_SnakeXx said:
I Dont live in the states =("

Ahhhhh, my bad.
Maybe you could order it online or something? Amazon ships international right?"
yeah, i already looked on Amazon Uk, but it was £ 30  about 40 $. =(  i m going to look around for it when i get some money
Kush said:
"Solid_SnakeXx said:
Buy it through Ebay...that's why Ebay exists."

i dont trust ebay
#12 Posted by shadows_kill (3165 posts) -

i didnt like the demo that much so i didnt get the game. but maybe graw 3 if they make one...

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.