Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon: Future Soldier

Game » consists of 14 releases. Released May 22, 2012

Future Soldier is the first in Ubisoft's long-running Ghost Recon series of tactical shooters to take place in the near-future.

Beta for Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon: Future Soldier announced

Duminakan89

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 0

Edited By Duminakan89

Starting April 19th up until May 2nd, you will be able to access the beta of the next installment in Tom Clancy's tactical shooters. you can download the beta to Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon: Future Soldier if you own Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell: Conviction, pre-order order the game for the Xbox 360 from Gamestop, or you can receive a beta key through Playstation Plus.

The beta will allow twelve players to combat each other in one of two game modes. Conflict has the two teams compete for points base on completing various objectives, meanwhile Saboteur has both teams fight for control of one bomb in an attempt to detonate the enemy base. Two different maps will be available for play in the beta, Pipeline and Mill (screenshots in order below).

We'll see how this game shapes up, I myself had a ton of fun with the first Ghost Recon maybe I can add this to my shooter palate, unless Max Payne is extremely awesome and time consuming.

For this and more pay a visit to The Better Gaming Bureau

Duminakan89

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Duminakan89

Starting April 19th up until May 2nd, you will be able to access the beta of the next installment in Tom Clancy's tactical shooters. you can download the beta to Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon: Future Soldier if you own Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell: Conviction, pre-order order the game for the Xbox 360 from Gamestop, or you can receive a beta key through Playstation Plus.

The beta will allow twelve players to combat each other in one of two game modes. Conflict has the two teams compete for points base on completing various objectives, meanwhile Saboteur has both teams fight for control of one bomb in an attempt to detonate the enemy base. Two different maps will be available for play in the beta, Pipeline and Mill (screenshots in order below).

We'll see how this game shapes up, I myself had a ton of fun with the first Ghost Recon maybe I can add this to my shooter palate, unless Max Payne is extremely awesome and time consuming.

For this and more pay a visit to The Better Gaming Bureau

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.