#3 Posted by Semi_Sauce (36 posts) -

Really excited for this one.

#4 Posted by MrBubbles (832 posts) -

this looks bad ass can't wait

#5 Edited by something_clevar (15 posts) -

Soilder? SOILDER?! 

Edit: Also, SOLDER?

#6 Posted by melting_window (70 posts) -

When you make the player too powerful and the enemy too weak then the game just gets boring.

#7 Posted by Lingxor (423 posts) -

Knife kills are played out.

#8 Posted by Chief71888 (6 posts) -

Between this, Revelations, and Far Cry 3, Ubi is putting out some pretty kick-ass trailers!

#9 Posted by Cabbage (26 posts) -
@melting_window said:
When you make the player too powerful and the enemy too weak then the game just gets boring.
Splinter Cell Conviction agrees. When I play co-op with a friend, we have to not use weapons too keep it difficult on the realistic difficulty.
#10 Posted by amomjc (977 posts) -

Looks cool. 

I have seen "opinions" about this game everywhere on blogs and its getting weird how people are already forming an opinion about it. How can you make an educated opinion on so little content?

#11 Posted by FancySoapsMan (5855 posts) -
@melting_window said:
Hey MW
#12 Posted by Godlyawesomeguy (6401 posts) -

That's a nice way to put the game out there, but until we see actual gameplay footage, I remain unsold.

#13 Posted by Xpgamer7 (2393 posts) -

Rainbow Six Evolved. This seems awesome. I really want to choreograph one awesome moment where everyone is killed.

#14 Posted by Zatoichi_Sanjuro (945 posts) -
@Xpgamer7 said:

Rainbow Six Evolved. This seems awesome. I really want to choreograph one awesome moment where everyone is killed.

Awesome. That's radical. Are you pumped? Because I'm pumped.
#15 Posted by onimonkii (2452 posts) -

starcraft ghost: recon

#16 Posted by TotalEklypse (1000 posts) -

erm.. you spelled   " soldier "   wrong twice in the same title..  

You are awarded -50 points for a double word fail.

#17 Posted by melting_window (70 posts) -
@FancySoapsMan
 They gave you back computer privileges after that incident? Congrats!
#18 Posted by Capum15 (4966 posts) -

Awesome.

#19 Posted by jmrwacko (2443 posts) -

Shooting Duders Through Walls: The Game.

It's like Call of Duty: Modern Warfare all over again.

#20 Posted by xyzygy (10067 posts) -

I cannot believe the Kinect gameplay for this game.

#21 Posted by simian (867 posts) -

Was the 'camera going through the guys head' really necessary?

#22 Posted by minarge67 (12 posts) -
@Godlyawesomeguy: There is actual game footage out there, it was played much faster then I would expect a gost of recon to play with, especially after playing ghost recon  advanced warfighter 2 for the pc. They should make the future soldier branding more prominent to bring in line expectations
#23 Posted by Slaker117 (4843 posts) -

I don't think this is going to be a good game, but there are some neat looking ideas in there. Makes for a really slick trailer at lest.

#24 Posted by MeatSim (10927 posts) -

That guy really shouldn't be playing with his toy helicopter in the middle of a battle.

#25 Posted by zyn (2591 posts) -

@TotalEklypse said:

erm.. you spelled " soldier " wrong twice in the same title.. You are awarded -50 points for a double word fail.

The title and description STILL hasn't been corrected. Come on...

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.