Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon: Future Soldier

Game » consists of 14 releases. Released May 22, 2012

Future Soldier is the first in Ubisoft's long-running Ghost Recon series of tactical shooters to take place in the near-future.

Has the MP dried up already?

wardcleaver

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By wardcleaver

I tried to get into MP on 6/15 and the only game-type that had players available was Conflict. When I tried to get into a game of Seige, Sabatour, etc., I got a message saying that there weren't any players playing those game types, and I was forced host my own. I waited for about 6 minutes, and didn't even manage to get 1 player in the lobby. Finally gave up and started playing BF3.

tescovee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By tescovee

What system? Xbox, has been hoppin imo. I really like the MP but there is a pretty harsh learning curve for people who play cod. Siege is probably my favorite if I go solo. but man I suck. K/D people dont understand you get so much more xp completing the objectives. In one game I went 1 for 12 but I was able to complete 4 objectives and led our team to a win and was the xp leader.

MightyDuck

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: -2

#3  Edited By MightyDuck

I haven't played this week, but I had no problems last week on PS3. I'll give it a look tonight.

wardcleaver

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#4  Edited By wardcleaver

@tescovee I am playing on the 360.

I tried again last night and had the same problem. I went ahead and joined a Conflict match, but it froze on me so I quit. Ended up playing BF3.

Conflict is a fine mode, but I would like to play some of the others modes, too. Maybe it is the time of day? (10:00 P.M. -12:00 A.M. CST)

I agree. I like the way the MP rewards you more for completing objectives. I have some pretty awful K/D in some matches, but still managed to be the top scorer.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.