Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon: Future Soldier

Game » consists of 14 releases. Released May 22, 2012

Future Soldier is the first in Ubisoft's long-running Ghost Recon series of tactical shooters to take place in the near-future.

Ubisoft Announces GR4 for 2010 Q1

IceColdGamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

maxszy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#2  Edited By maxszy
    Al3xand3r

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Al3xand3r

It's in the same article, scheduled for later this year they say.

Anyway. I wish I could be excited for GR4 but it's probably closer to Advanced Warfighter than the original despite the name change... Though, who knows... Maybe they really want to do a sequel to the original franchise instead of a GRAW3... Hmm...

SmugDarkLoser

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#4  Edited By SmugDarkLoser
    Maxszy said:
    "IceColdGamer said:
    "Ubisoft Announces Ghost Recon 4 for 2010."
    Meh. Where's my Sam Fisher and Splinter Cell!"
    They announced it in there.  It's planned for later this year, only on the 360 though, unfortunately

Al3xand3r said:
    "It's in the same article, scheduled for later this year they say.Anyway. I wish I could be excited for GR4 but it's probably closer to Advanced Warfighter than the original despite the name change... Though, who knows... Maybe they really want to do a sequel to the original franchise instead of a GRAW3... Hmm..."
    They're probably redoing the series again.   If it were going to be a standard sequel, ubi could have done it in a year.

Al3xand3r

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Al3xand3r

Well it doesn't mean it's been in development all this time, they've put out tons of titles... It would be great if it was closer to the original, but seeing how they've changed the Rainbow Six franchise and GR itself, I just don't see them suddenly realising it was all better before. They'll probably just take hints from COD or something instead. But, I hope I'm wrong :S

MikeydCT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 37

User Lists: 7

#6  Edited By MikeydCT

what happen to 3?

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.