Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Phantoms

Game » consists of 1 releases. Released Apr 10, 2014

A free-to-download shooter on PC from Ubisoft which relies on a microtransaction-based pay system. A Wii U version was formally announced at E3 2011 but never materialized.

Always Be Cloaking: A Giant Bomb Clan of Deadly Duders

JJWeatherman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

User Lists: 18

#1  Edited By JJWeatherman
    No Caption Provided

I've gotten fully into the Ghost Recon Online open beta and decided I'd start a clan for Duders. As you can see, both the clan name and tag I've chosen are suitably stupid. Anyway, I'm not sure how much interest there is in this game, but hopefully there's some amount.

The game's free to play, so if you're interested in trying it out, head over here.

If you'd like to join up, send me a friend invite through the game's "social UI" tab and we'll make it happen. JWeatherman is my name in-game. That's with one J.

Hopefully we can have some fun.

reisz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 6

I'm in! I'm not playing a lot of GRO at the moment because my new hardware setup disagrees with the beta. I was playing from the third closed beta weekend though and absolutely adore it. Send me an invite whenever you want I will patch and log in this weekend. Good idea man, maybe if the most recent updates have fixed the issues I've been having I can get in on some action too.

Us servers, Warewolf

Funkydupe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

I am European. There is a US/EU divide for servers am I right?

Azteck

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

That'd suck. I enjoy GRO but the people you get stuck with are the fucking worst. Playing with Giant Bomb people would be pretty neat.

konig_kei

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm stuck in the euro zone too, with russians, pretty sure i heard french and some indian dude that took it way too seriously.

Poppduder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#6  Edited By Poppduder

Downloading now, worth a check-out

EDIT: PoppDuder87 I sent a request to @JJWeatherman. Anyone else feel free to add me.

Avatar image for deactivated-5a46aa62043d1
    deactivated-5a46aa62043d1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Invite sent.

JJWeatherman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By JJWeatherman

Oh, gosh. I'm not sure, but now that you mention it... I think so.

@soapy86: @poppduder: I've sent you guys invites.

@reisz: Sent you friend and clan invites as well. Hopefully you can make it on. Level 27 seems crazy high, ha.

I currently don't own a mic, but I've been looking at some online. I really need to buy one.

Funkydupe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

How long is the Open beta going to last? I'm not sure I'll invest many hours if our soldiers/profiles are wiped before release.

JJWeatherman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@funkydupe said:

How long is the Open beta going to last? I'm not sure I'll invest many hours if our soldiers/profiles are wiped before release.

I'm not sure, but I think it may just roll all of your unlocks into the "real" game when it comes out of beta. They're allowing people to spend real money and everything, so I couldn't imagine them taking that all away.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.