Loved this game

#1 Posted by sleeprockss (200 posts) -

I loved this game I wish vegas was more like it but its not and people are still playing rainbow six 3 so hopefully they may make a new game like it again I hope

#2 Posted by Foxdemon2k (261 posts) -

Indeed, this game was awesome!

#3 Edited by gold_n_eye (82 posts) -

The online was very hard, but very addictive once you were good at it. Also, it had online coop which was a blast.

I want the next rainbow six to be more tactical just like this game.

#4 Posted by Mourne (789 posts) -

I bought this game and played it maybe once. Just came out at a rough time.

#5 Posted by Steve_Ramirez (1256 posts) -

This game was amazing online. So well done, the new one are so bad, I wish they just remade this game with HD graphics.

#6 Posted by AEKtzis (106 posts) -

The thing i did not like about online play was how in order to kill anyone you had to use your scope, even if they were a foot away.

#7 Posted by xXTharosXx (72 posts) -

Awesome game I already had it when it came out but bought it again on steam for 10 bucks which included athena sword

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.