1. There are no night vision goggles.
100+ things you learned from splinter cell: conviction.
24. It's okay to hit women if you're doing it for the sake of your daughter. (a.k.a. the "She Asked For It" Defense)
25. It's okay to infiltrate an enemy base by yourself, with no backup, for the sake of your daughter. (a.k.a. the "Screw The Rules, I Have Rage" Defense)
26. It's okay to murder fellow soldiers who were just following orders for the sake of your daughter (a.k.a. "The Nuremberg Offense").
27. Everything an enemy tells you after you slam his face into a piano or pin his hand to a tree with a knife is 100% true, and he is not trying to give you misinformation in hopes that you'll just buy it and leave.
28. Sam's an old man, and he no longer has the upper-body strength to carry bodies around.
29. ...however, he does have the upper-body strength to hang from pipes and ledges for an indefinite period of time.
30. America can do no wrong, but it can be misguided sometimes.
31. It always leads back to the crazy Russians somehow. Always.
Opinionated? I'm thinking you just like having yourself heard everywhere. You're more annoying than the forum you criticize, hypocrite.
" @Briguile: I'm a very opinionated person. "
32. Soda cans are too heavy to be picked up.
33. Some lights in real life can not be broken.
34. The best way to draw a spy out of hiding is to walk around in the darkness shouting obscenities(bringing the fight to him)
35. You can run around punching every dude in the face, but every once in a while you randomly will fail and the other guy will be able to grab you and hold you hostage while you dangle there helplessly, apparently with a complete lack of any muscle in your body quite suddenly and randomly.
Andddddd one more.
36. A re-imagined series may "revitalize" it, but at the cost of selling out a series for quick profit.
...What? I expressed that I find this kind of topics annoying, clearly I am trying to be heard from every corner of the site through this single thread.
What's more, how am I being hypocritical? Just because you find me to be annoying doesn't make me a hypocrit O.o If maybe I started a thread with me only posting my reply of considering myself to be opinionated, then it would be hypocritical >.>
If that would be the case, well now you're being a hypocrit because now I find you to be much more annoying than this thread.
Hey now, Language isn't necessary here O.o I'm just wondering why you even bothered to post on this thread if you consider it so dumb? Clearly we use this thread to poke fun at the game as well as the developers, so it's not harming anything. In fact, you prob don't have to read this thread if you don't like it. It's not like anybody's forcing you to.
Because like I said, I consider myself to be opinionated. Sure I could of just ignored it, but in forums people post their opinions positive and negative, and it's hardly like I was just trolling or whatever.
And yeah well name calling wasn't necessary either, but you called me a hypocrite to begin with.
38. When you find a dead body an alarm is not necessary. However, if you see what might be somebody for a split second, then you should just start shooting.
39. Sam Fisher has evolved so much he does not require night vision goggles; rather, he prefers to stumble in the dark like a damned fool
" Must there be one of these for every high profile release?? "IMO these threads should exist for games which ACTUALLY teach u silly things.. mostly Open World games. but a Splinter Cell game? ive been playing the game for exactly 3 hours and i have nothing that funny or silly to add.
49. Sam Fisher does NOT get a game over screen when caught...except that one time he does get a game over screen when caught.
50. Hanging on the side of a building, in broad daylight, in front of everybody, is not suspicious in the slightest.
51. Nobody really protects the Lincoln Memorial when SAM FISHER wants to get in
This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.
Comment and Save
Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.