Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell: Conviction

Game » consists of 20 releases. Released Apr 13, 2010

Splinter Cell: Conviction is the fifth installment in Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell franchise. Sam Fisher breaks apart from the Third Echelon in order to find the people responsible for the death of his daughter, only to find that not everything is what it seems.

Any way to Turn off Mouse Smoothing?

CL60

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#1  Edited By CL60

So, yeah, this game on PC clearly has mouse smoothing. And because of that, it makes it incredibly difficult to play. Is there a way to turn it off? Developers need to learn that not everybody wants to use a 360 controller with their PC games and they need to put in the options "Mouse Smoothing"..

kishan6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By kishan6

Doesnt seem to bother me that much 
    and i havent noticed an option so u may be out of luck :(

CL60

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By CL60
    @kishan6 said:
    " Doesnt seem to bother me that much and i havent noticed an option so u may be out of luck :( "
    Well for me, it is very noticeable and makes the game unplayable. My mouse movements are delayed way too much.
    thatfrood

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 15

#4  Edited By thatfrood

I haven't played the game, but I just wanted to say that I hate mouth smoothing and wish developers would at the very least find a more clever way to port console gameplay. It bothered me a ton in dead space too.

CL60

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By CL60
    @ThatFrood said:
    " I haven't played the game, but I just wanted to say that I hate mouth smoothing and wish developers would at the very least find a more clever way to port console gameplay. It bothered me a ton in dead space too. "
    Yeah, I heard it was bad in Dead Space also.
    leviathan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#6  Edited By leviathan

yeah i was stuck on a part of the game earlier, tried using the mouse and keyboard to get quicker more accurate headshots, turns out my aim was way worse due to the mouse lag. ended up playing the whole game with the 360 controller.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.