Anybody want to play through co-op on Realistic? (No Mic)

#1 Edited by Hourai (2795 posts) -

So, I just finished the singleplayer campaign on Realistic a while ago and want to try out the co-op campaign next. Problem is, none of my friends are playing the game and my brother stole my mic, and I won't be able to get it back before I have to bring the game back. Naturally this screws me over when trying to find a random person over Xbox Live, since they usually leave when they find out I'm not talking.  

I'm not sure how long the co-op campaign is, but I'm in for one or two missions per session depending on how long it takes. If anybody that doesn't mind my lack of mic or lacks one themselves wants to play through, toss me a friend request on Xbox Live and an invite whenever you want to play. My Gamertag is Flanden.

#2 Edited by Pie (7053 posts) -
@Hourai: I shall hit you up. Might not work best though because your Canadian and Im all English
#3 Posted by Hourai (2795 posts) -
@Pie: Whoops, I just came off the 360. Do you want to play now or in an hour or two?
#4 Posted by Pie (7053 posts) -
@Hourai: When I sent you a friend request it said you'd been offline for a minute :P 
It's nearly half nine at night so i'll only get an hour or so in now
#5 Posted by Hourai (2795 posts) -
@Pie said:
" @Hourai: When I sent you a friend request it said you'd been offline for a minute :P It's nearly half nine at night so i'll only get an hour or so in now "
I'm heading back on now, we can do the first mission for now and the rest sometime tomorrow or the next day. Hopefully the connection works fine :)
#6 Posted by DJJoeJoe (1317 posts) -

Now I'm jealous, you get to play with Pie!

#7 Posted by Pie (7053 posts) -
@DJJoeJoe: Ahhh, the satisfaction....
#8 Posted by Pie (7053 posts) -
@Hourai: And so our Journey comes to an end with me victorious!
#9 Posted by Hourai (2795 posts) -
@Pie said:
" @Hourai: And so our Journey comes to an end with me victorious! "
Man, I had no idea there was some sort of deathmatch coming at the end. You whooped my ass.

Good fun though, even with all our deaths :P
#10 Posted by DJJoeJoe (1317 posts) -
#11 Posted by simian (859 posts) -

Ditto for anyone who wants to get some deniable ops / co-op on.

#12 Posted by simian (859 posts) -

Suppose I should have put my GT ( blamesimian )

#13 Posted by Enigma777 (6057 posts) -

I wanna play too! My favorite pie is blueberry pie, but I also like peach pie. Not apple pie though, because Apple sucks. I also like long walks on the beach and sushi conveyor belts. But only if there's no asshole sitting near the entrance that picks up all the good stuff. How about using some manners, you jerk!

#14 Posted by Pie (7053 posts) -

Pie moved on from splinter cell ya know, he's into spaz and less core shit now. Maybe we can bro out and play some mount and blade someday but pie has other arrangements with people so ya know. probably not

@Enigma777:

#15 Posted by Enigma777 (6057 posts) -

@Pie: It's because I ate your sister, isn't it? I told you, it was an accident. I tripped and she fell in my mouth. Honest!

#16 Posted by Pie (7053 posts) -

@Enigma777: We don't talk about my sister anymore and I'd appreciate if you'd just lay off with your moves for the time being.

Also from what I heard I was sitting watching at the time but because I have certain difficulties I couldn't take in the situation around me properly but rest assured that when I do find out what I saw somebody's hat is going out the window and I won't be held responsible for what happens to the hat after ejection from window by the means of my hand (pastry hand). jU==ST Lay off man

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.