Favorite gun/gun combo?

#1 Posted by DystopiaX (5241 posts) -

I like to rock either the five-seven or the pistol above it. the pistol above it has better accuracy, but the five seven is more powerful and lets you tag 4 guys fully upgraded. 
For my backpack weapon I use the silenced SMG cause it's powerful and, well, silent.

#2 Posted by snoopdye (87 posts) -

I use the Five-Seven fully upgraded and the SC3000 fully upgraded. What's the specific name on that silenced SMG?

#3 Posted by UnsolvedParadox (1852 posts) -

Five-Seven got me through 99% of the game after I acquired it, and I used a SCAR-H against maybe 2 enemies at long range. Marking 4 enemies at a time for the win!

#4 Posted by bobthecannibal (59 posts) -

I use the FN Five-Seven and the M486 both fully upgraded. I do like the H&K MK 23 for a little bit more firepower but it lacks the ability to mark 4 enemies at once. 

#5 Posted by ThePhenomenal1 (468 posts) -

i went through most of the game with the five-seven and the silenced mp5. the five-seven is just too useful with 4 marks on it. the silenced mp3 is great for the range that it gets and i like the scope on it. thats my combo for single player and deniable ops.

#6 Edited by Iireku (147 posts) -

I use the Five-Seven and SCAR-H for most occasions, but when I need to remain undetected I use the MP5-SD3 as my alt weapon.

#7 Edited by DoctorTran (1526 posts) -

As soon as I got the Five-Seven i fully upgraded it and it became my main weapon for life! I now use the Five-Seven and M468 as my Alt.

#8 Posted by chronicsmoke (995 posts) -

I stand by the five-seven and SC3000 combination

#9 Posted by GleasonRyan (244 posts) -
@chronicsmoke said:
" I stand by the five-seven and SC3000 combination "
as do i
#10 Posted by fillmoejoe (1469 posts) -

I always roll with my five-seven, as for secondary weapons I use the MP7 or the SCAR-H.

#11 Posted by Ryax (4630 posts) -
@chronicsmoke said:
"I stand by the five-seven and SC3000 combination "
#12 Posted by ProjektGill (752 posts) -

I like the five-seven and for my secondary I love my Silenced SPAS-12 or the MP5-SD3 with scope.

#13 Posted by Phaazon (34 posts) -

Five-Seven and MP5-SO3(the silenced one)

I love the silenced MP5 purely cuz it has the 2x scope on it.  Nothing better then silently sniping unsuspecting baddies.

#14 Posted by Belonpopo (1823 posts) -
@snoopdye:  

I use the Five-Seven fully upgraded and the SC3000 fully upgraded. 

I use the same thing in campaign and stealth based games like infiltration. I use a USP .45 in Face-Off and Scar-H for their power,
#15 Posted by wermax (30 posts) -

Definitealy Five-Seven / MP5 (not the regular one but the other one don't remeber exactly what it's called now)

#16 Posted by Darksaw (315 posts) -

Five-Seven and Suppressed Mp5.

#17 Posted by Zuul (313 posts) -
@ThePhenomenal1 said:
" i went through most of the game with the five-seven and the silenced mp5. the five-seven is just too useful with 4 marks on it. the silenced mp3 is great for the range that it gets and i like the scope on it. thats my combo for single player and deniable ops. "
this is exactly how I played the entire game (after I unlocked both weapons)
#18 Posted by Mariek430 (406 posts) -

Five-Seven/SC300 or gamestop preorder SPAS-12, if i'm doing last stand though Deagle or USP .45 and GC36

#19 Edited by Tesla (1852 posts) -

My main combo is the five-seven/sc3000, but lately I've been using the fully upgraded MP7A1 with my five-seven.  I like the mix of power and rate of fire.  Also, it's compact enough to use one handed when you're hanging from ledges and whatnot.  Very useful.

#20 Posted by yevinorion (687 posts) -

I always have the Five Seven, although not the most powerful, the range is decent, it's silent and has the most marks. My secondary is usually the suppressed SPAS-12, but sometimes I'll take the M468, which is awesome with a suppressor.

#21 Posted by kylekrueger (119 posts) -

Five-Seven/ MP7A1, was using the Sc3000 but found that i like the extra ten bullets and the ability to shoot the MP7 while hanging and such.

#22 Posted by MasterOfPenguins_Zell (2093 posts) -

What else do you need besides the Five Seven?

#23 Posted by djz (134 posts) -

Five-Seven and Scar-H,for the win.

#24 Posted by Heartbreak (288 posts) -

5 7, silenced scoped mp5

#25 Posted by n3cromung3r (9 posts) -

I started using the Five-Seven exclusively when I unlocked it, the secondary gun I like using the most would have to be the AK or SC

#26 Posted by karatetron (689 posts) -

I haven't beat the game yet, but where I'm at right now: Five-Seven (all upgrades)/  MP5-SD3 (all upgrades). I mostly use the MP5 because of the scope.

#27 Posted by End_Boss (3220 posts) -

Fully upgraded Five-Seven and the silenced TMP.

#28 Posted by belaraphon (451 posts) -

i always find myself with the five-sevn and the m468.  two silences weapons of death.

#29 Posted by DaftIngenuity (11 posts) -

My current favorite is the Five-Seven with a silenced MP5 with a scope.  Either that or the silenced SPAS-12.

#30 Posted by Joeybagad0nutz (1437 posts) -

Five-Seven and M486 both fully upgraded.
#31 Posted by TheCreamFilling (1221 posts) -

Of course the Five-seveN and I actually prefer the UMP, great accuracy and power.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.