Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell: Conviction

Game » consists of 20 releases. Released Apr 13, 2010

Splinter Cell: Conviction is the fifth installment in Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell franchise. Sam Fisher breaks apart from the Third Echelon in order to find the people responsible for the death of his daughter, only to find that not everything is what it seems.

Ghost Recon Invite?

TheHBK

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 6

#1  Edited By TheHBK

Just have a question for you guys who bought the game or will.  Are you planning on getting into the Beta for Ghost Recon Predator or do you not care about other series in the Tom Clancy's collection?

Also, I was thinking about getting the game for my friend for his birthday because he is a super hardcore Ghost Recon fan, and know he wants to get in on the beta and getting the game seems to be the only way.  Is there a special key on a card that comes with the game or is just the disc?  Any indication in there?

TheHBK

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#2  Edited By TheHBK

I ask about the beta because supposedly it will only be available in copies of the game for a limited time and dont want to miss it.  But there is no indication on news sites or anything how the beta is accessed besides needing the disc.  I wonder if it is like Crackdown was with Halo 3. Also, this better not fucking be a gamestop exclusive.

MayorFeedback

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#3  Edited By MayorFeedback

There's a card in the box that has the instructions. You just sign up at Ubisoft's website with the code in the box and they let you know when it's ready. Pretty straightforward. And, yeah, you'll just access it via the disc. Not a Gamestop exclusive.

Avatar image for killer_meatballs
    killer_meatballs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#4  Edited By killer_meatballs

You have to enter your email  when you register with Uplay (Ubisoft).  They will email you when they have info on the beta, then, when you put the SP:C  disc in, it will have an option for beta.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.