Is Shadow Armor a timed exclusive?

#1 Posted by Iireku (147 posts) -

Just wondering because it looks pretty sweet.  I hope it eventually gets released through U-play for all of us regular edition players.  I know it is purely cosmetic and doesn't enhance the game play in anyway, but I like it a lot and hope it doesn't stay exclusive.

#2 Posted by UnsolvedParadox (1868 posts) -

I've never seen the uPlay Rewards program expanded after launch, but there's a Store option that's currently "coming soon"...

#3 Posted by DystopiaX (5364 posts) -

idk, but I bought most of the available Uplay shit from my leftover ACII points. I find it stupid that I completed all of that, got all teh ACII stuff, and it still gave me some points left over.

#4 Edited by snoopdye (87 posts) -

What? Ubisoft has said that every Thursday they're going to put a new item up for free download. Yesterday it was the mp7a1 smg(or whatever its called). So more than likely the shadow armor and the suppressed shotgun will be coming to.

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/news/news-4887-Every-Thursday-is-Free-Splinter-Cell--Conviction-DLC-Day.html

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.