PC display and resolution problems, Help?

#1 Posted by XxRANGAxX (226 posts) -

hello i just bought conviction of steam, so i start the game its being displayed in 4:3 aspect ratio and so i change it to 16:9 at 1024x768 and nothing changes and there is no 1920x1080 resolution, when i change the graphics quality to high and nothing changes i mean i can play the game but it looks like shit and it is really annoying and a wast of $45, can anyone help me out PLEASE! it would be much appreciated because i was really looking forward to this game and the graphics did look awesome in the game play footage

#2 Posted by AlisterCat (5536 posts) -
#3 Edited by HitmanAgent47 (8576 posts) -

I know this might not totally help, however just to let you know, I can actually play it in 1080p mode. I didn't buy the steam version, I think I have a box for it if I remember. I'm sure there is a way to get it to work.

#4 Posted by XxRANGAxX (226 posts) -

thanks man much appreciated, just from curiosity with the lighting in the game for you dose it tend to flicker on people in the game if you know what im talking about do you know how to fix it?

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.