Poke at Hitman Series (Minor Spoilers?)

#1 Edited by cstrang (2381 posts) -

So, I just got to the amusement park, where I'm supposed to meet up with Victor, and has anyone else noticed the striking similarity between the appearance of Agent 47 and the one of the tails?  Any extra thoughts?

#2 Posted by Breadfan (6586 posts) -

Eh, it was just a bald dude in a suit.

#3 Posted by cstrang (2381 posts) -

With gloves...  Don't forget the gloves...

#4 Posted by chmod (292 posts) -

Hmm. . . I didn't notice that. I have seen a ton of similarities between this and the Hitman games. It actually threw me off at first, having never played a Splinter Cell before.

#5 Posted by heatDrive88 (2181 posts) -

Unless I can murder someone by stabbing a person with garden shears, or give someone a beat down with a fireplace poker, or trap a barbeque to explode, I see no connection to the Hitman series.
#6 Posted by djz (134 posts) -

I did think off that first.

#7 Posted by yevinorion (687 posts) -
@heatDrive88 said:
" Unless I can murder someone by stabbing a person with garden shears, or give someone a beat down with a fireplace poker, or trap a barbeque to explode, I see no connection to the Hitman series. "
Or steal someone's clothes and magically jump into them and leave a neatly folded suit behind. I kinda miss Hitman now that I think about it.
#8 Posted by heatDrive88 (2181 posts) -
@yevinorion:
Funnily enough, I was super close to buying Hitman Blood Money today brand new for something like 10 dollars. Came pretty close to buying it, but I was already walking out of the store with a copy of Splinter Cell Conviction LE in my hands. I actually came close to walking out with a copy of Marvel ultimate Alliance 1 for 10 dollars as well.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.