Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell: Conviction

Game » consists of 20 releases. Released Apr 13, 2010

Splinter Cell: Conviction is the fifth installment in Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell franchise. Sam Fisher breaks apart from the Third Echelon in order to find the people responsible for the death of his daughter, only to find that not everything is what it seems.

Poke at Hitman Series (Minor Spoilers?)

cstrang

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 4

#1  Edited By cstrang

So, I just got to the amusement park, where I'm supposed to meet up with Victor, and has anyone else noticed the striking similarity between the appearance of Agent 47 and the one of the tails?  Any extra thoughts?

breadfan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 12

#2  Edited By breadfan

Eh, it was just a bald dude in a suit.

cstrang

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#3  Edited By cstrang

With gloves...  Don't forget the gloves...

chmod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#4  Edited By chmod

Hmm. . . I didn't notice that. I have seen a ton of similarities between this and the Hitman games. It actually threw me off at first, having never played a Splinter Cell before.

rjaylee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 2

#5  Edited By rjaylee

Unless I can murder someone by stabbing a person with garden shears, or give someone a beat down with a fireplace poker, or trap a barbeque to explode, I see no connection to the Hitman series.
    djz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#6  Edited By djz

I did think off that first.

yevinorion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 22

#7  Edited By yevinorion
    @heatDrive88 said:
    " Unless I can murder someone by stabbing a person with garden shears, or give someone a beat down with a fireplace poker, or trap a barbeque to explode, I see no connection to the Hitman series. "
    Or steal someone's clothes and magically jump into them and leave a neatly folded suit behind. I kinda miss Hitman now that I think about it.
    rjaylee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 2

#8  Edited By rjaylee
    @yevinorion:
    Funnily enough, I was super close to buying Hitman Blood Money today brand new for something like 10 dollars. Came pretty close to buying it, but I was already walking out of the store with a copy of Splinter Cell Conviction LE in my hands. I actually came close to walking out with a copy of Marvel ultimate Alliance 1 for 10 dollars as well.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.