The end of the co-op campaign. *spoilers*

#1 Posted by insanejedi (654 posts) -

Dude. Crazy.... Just plain nuts your forced to do that.

#2 Posted by Dustpan (1694 posts) -

I thought it was the best ending to a co-op campaign ever.

#3 Posted by Adziboy (702 posts) -

I have no idea what you end up doing, haven't even got the game or a 360, but both those replys sound like the ending is fucking awesome.
#4 Posted by Shinri (534 posts) -

I bet you have to kill the other guy.
#5 Posted by insanejedi (654 posts) -

I remember getting that message and like...
Me: You've got to be kidding me...
Friend: What did you get the same thing?
Me: Uh.....

#6 Posted by Adziboy (702 posts) -
@Shinri said:
"I bet you have to kill the other guy. "

Thats what I thought. 

God, maybe expected but so god damn cool.
#7 Posted by Infininja (881 posts) -

My friend was like "I'm putting my gun away!"

I put mine away too, walked up behind him and tapped B.

Well, sooooorrry, dude. :p

#8 Posted by AndrewB (7636 posts) -

So they pulled a Double Dragon? Man, it's about time another game did that.

#9 Posted by djz (134 posts) -

That was probably the worst ending ever.

#10 Posted by EpicBenjamin (626 posts) -

Yeah i freakin' loved the ending in the Coop Story.  

When Kobin, or whoever it was, said "Terminate Kestrel", i was like " No, no, no, no NO!" and my friend said "HOLY FUCK, NO!" 

And then i shot him in the head and won, and then got killed by that motherfucker Kobin
#11 Posted by ProjektGill (752 posts) -

That end was really awkward for me because I was playing through it split-screen with my brother and we kept "accidently glancing" at the other's screen to know where to run to. In the end, he let me kill him for the achievement. 

#12 Posted by SomethingClever (419 posts) -

My buddy and I were playing and I was commenting on what I saw.  He was commenting on what he saw.  We each quickly realized that neither of us really knew what was going on because we were talking over the cut scene.  I was confused at first seeing "terminate Kestral" on my screen (playing as Kestral) but I put it together pretty quickly.  He kept talking like he was just sort of exploring and I played into it.  Eventually we addressed what was going on and we realized we knew each others play styles too well, that we were probably circling each other without knowing it. 

We both doubled back at the same time and ended up meeting in a corner.  We saw each other, we both turned away to run then immediately turned back to face each other.  I jammed the grab button before he did and won the little contest.  It was a lot of fun.   

A great way to end it I though.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.