Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell: Conviction

Game » consists of 20 releases. Released Apr 13, 2010

Splinter Cell: Conviction is the fifth installment in Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell franchise. Sam Fisher breaks apart from the Third Echelon in order to find the people responsible for the death of his daughter, only to find that not everything is what it seems.

The P.E.C Challenge - Security Device Diversion

Aounslaught

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 3

#1  Edited By Aounslaught

Hey guys. I've been playing Conviction for a couple of days now, and for the most part enjoying my time with it. I've gotten all the Vanish and Prepare & Execute Challenges, and I'm relentlessly close to finishing the Splinter Cell Challenges as well. However, this pesky challenge that I mentioned in the title of this thread is escaping me for some odd reason. I've successfully performed the action the challenge requires me [shoot camera -> guard goes near camera -> shoot guard in head/CQC guard] to do numerous times on both the single player campaign[on Third Echelon HQ after the garage sequence] and in the Infiltration Mode. But for some reason, it doesn't want to give it to me. I was hoping any of you could point me in the right direction? Much appreciated.

bicycleham

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By bicycleham

You have to wait a bit before you kill them. Other than that I don't know why.

Donos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#3  Edited By Donos

I have that challenge done, and Ive never shot a camera (I didn't think you actually could). I think you have to run in front of a functioning camera so it sees you. When you run away, you leave your last known position. When a guard is walking up to the ghost image, kill him.

I actually got this by accident, so I'm guessing this is the process.

Avatar image for thecreamfilling
    TheCreamFilling

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#4  Edited By TheCreamFilling

I got it by accident, in Thrid Echelon HQ, I tried to shoot a guy's head, but he moved and I hit the camera behind him instead. He started walking towards me, so I shot him and I got the challenge done some how. I won't argue with it though.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.