Will there be a next splinter cell ?? (spoilers)

#1 Posted by jvsexy (169 posts) -

i was wondering since the president now knows that Sam Fisher is the good guy, what will happen now??? Im still confused as to who captured his friend (forgot his name) the guy who was narrating the game. Maybe someone can fill me in...thx :)

#2 Posted by JJWeatherman (14558 posts) -

It was awhile ago that I beat it, but I remember the part about his friend being captured, and at the very end it implied Sam was there busting him out. That's a pretty good sign that Sam is still doin' dirt. So I think there will be another one.

#3 Posted by jvsexy (169 posts) -
@ChristOnIce said:
" It'd be interesting if they made a sequel that entirely changed the tone and gameplay.  You know, maybe make it a stealth game.  I'd be content if they decided to forget Conviction ever happened and went back to the drawing board. "
well for me it wasnt that bad. It was something different. They are doing what the storyline demands. But I agree that they should focus on stealth - thats why we play splinter cell in the first place.
#4 Posted by ArchScabby (5809 posts) -

It would be great if Same turned into some crappy petty criminal since he's on the run.  You have to break into people's houses and steal their stuff while being all stealthy.  Then you have to take it to the pawn shop without the cops seeing you.

#5 Edited by JasonDaPsycho (429 posts) -
@ChristOnIce said:

" It'd be interesting if they made a sequel that entirely changed the tone and gameplay.  You know, maybe make it a stealth game.  I'd be content if they decided to forget Conviction ever happened and went back to the drawing board. "

Unlike you, I hated the previous ones. This one felt like the Splinter Cell I want to play.

Anyways, I thought Sam Fisher should be gone for good. Like live happily ever after with his daughter and shit. Plus, Michael Ironside's voice is starting to get on my nerves. We need someone as badass as Archer in the next one.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.