Yo his backpack is tight.

#1 Posted by dawnofthesean (90 posts) -

Thats the new hot shit. Anyone know where I can get something like that?

#2 Posted by snoopdye (87 posts) -

http://www.amazon.com/Eurosport-Deluxe-Shoulder-Sling-Bag-Olive/dp/B002YMC118/ref=sr_1_21?ie=UTF8&s=outdoor-recreation&qid=1271649202&sr=1-21

This was the closest one I could find. Pretty hot shit indeed.

#3 Posted by snoopdye (87 posts) -

http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_noss?url=search-alias%3Daps&field-keywords=Cross+Shoulder+Backpack&x=17&y=19

This helps too. I guess they're called "Cross Shoulder Backpacks"

#4 Posted by DoctorTran (1544 posts) -

Those are actually pretty cool. And cheaper then I expected.

#5 Posted by Venatio (4483 posts) -

I am so getting one of those

#6 Posted by WinterSnowblind (7613 posts) -

I prefer Cole's bag, from inFamous  :) 
Don't suppose anyone knows where something like that would be available, while we're on the subject.

#7 Edited by Peacemaker (1101 posts) -

I thought the same thing.  I would definitely get that if it was made.  Doesn't even need to EMP either. 

I knew about the regular shoulder bags.  I like that buckle that goes under his arm though.

#8 Posted by emkeighcameron (1876 posts) -

People have these things all over the place at my university. I never got one because I'm lame.

#9 Posted by Organicalistic_ (2954 posts) -

I like my 100% hemp laptop bag.

#10 Posted by Peacemaker (1101 posts) -
#11 Posted by End_Boss (3220 posts) -

Cross-shoulder backpacks are the worst. There's no weight distribution, so if you put anything heavier than a paperweight in there your shoulder gets fucked.

#12 Posted by UnsolvedParadox (1861 posts) -
@End_Boss said:
" Cross-shoulder backpacks are the worst. There's no weight distribution, so if you put anything heavier than a paperweight in there your shoulder gets fucked. "
As someone who carried normal backpacks on a single shoulder for years...I'm used to crushing my spine. :)
#13 Edited by onyxfrog (4 posts) -

This Thule bag  looks kinda similar and so does this  Victorinox.

Chrome makes a nice one, but that looks more like Cole's bag, messenger style. 

#14 Posted by JJWeatherman (14557 posts) -
#15 Posted by djz (134 posts) -
@WinterSnowblind said:
" I prefer Cole's bag, from inFamous  :) 
Don't suppose anyone knows where something like that would be available, while we're on the subject.

"
How about Alex Mercer's jacket?

Oh yeah,we talkin backpacks now,then Cole's is fucking epic.
#17 Posted by Vendetta (438 posts) -
@End_Boss said:
" Cross-shoulder backpacks are the worst. There's no weight distribution, so if you put anything heavier than a paperweight in there your shoulder gets fucked. "
Most of them aren't big enough to hold anything heavier than a paperweight.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.